Is the POTUS on crack?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Crispy, Feb 15, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

What is the exact reason we are still in Afghanistan?

#21     Feb 15, 2011
  2. Crispy

Crispy

Are you asking me a rhetorical question? Because the truth is I dont know. Its pointless.

#22     Feb 15, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

That's funny. I think he and Charlie Sheen must be good buds.

Sheen: "I was sober for five years a long time ago and was just bored out of my tree." "I said stay off the crack, and I still think that's pretty good advice, unless you can manage it socially. If you can manage it socially, then go for it, but not a lot of people can, you know?"

#23     Feb 15, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Sincere question. I can't understand why there is a single soldier there right now.

We did most of our good work on the Taliban in the first two weeks of the war. We should have simply left the country. We are not responsible for establishing stability in the most backwards region of the world.

Why in the world are we still there?

#24     Feb 15, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

Obama promised he would get Bin Ladin, unlike Bush. In 2008 He said he was going to go into Pakistan and find him. We are still waiting.

Personally, I think we should just nuke the area to "cleans it" and get out. Iran is right next door so we could take them out at the same time. Collateral damage. :D

#25     Feb 15, 2011

6. Thats pretty much republicans' roster of candidates. Thing is
    they could win with anybody given the hysteria in their ranks.

#26     Feb 15, 2011
  7. Arnie

Arnie

And I'm sure he will have sleepless nights knowing that.

:D

#27     Feb 15, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Obama knows Bin Laden is in Pakistan, not Afghanistan. So why are we in Afghanistan? Poppy seeds anyone? No, I'm not saying Obama wants the drugs. I'm not saying that. I mean he use to use crack...sure. But this is different. This is about protecting our country, not drugs. Sure, we stand to gain a lot of drugs over there. But does that mean that Obama is a drug addict? No. Does it mean he wants to warehouse his own personal stash? No. I mean he could if he wanted to. But that would be silly. It's not like we would ever know. OK, I'll say it, we are over there for the drugs. But I have no idea who is going to consume all those drugs. I mean look, even if the POTUS wanted the drugs himself, there is just too much there for one man. There have to be other people involved.

#28     Feb 15, 2011
  9. Crispy

Crispy

I didnt want to mention this because of total thread derail....but since you started it.

Opium production has risen exponetially since the taliban(they are clearly anti-drug) has been crippled. And all that shit has come right over here. So not only will Afghanistan break us financially...but its making heroin cheaper also.

Great....just fucking super!

#29     Feb 15, 2011
  10. I recall Bush pledging to get all the "evil doers" yet when he had them surrounded in Afghanistan (supposedly) his mission morphed into regime change in Iraq...

You think nuking the area is a good thing?

Hmmm....are you going to go and collect the radioactive oil?

How about this:

We make our number one goal to get off middle east oil, then let Israel stand on their own...

#30     Feb 15, 2011