Is the party over ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by indahook, Jul 24, 2003.

1. Of course, no one is saying that one "must" have an opinion. It is natural though, to look at something, hear something, learn something, etc. regardless of what it is, and form an opinion. There is even a humorous little quip.... "opinions are like..... everyone has one." The key is everyone has one. It is natural.... which of course might be the reason.... aaaah never mind.

Having an opinion is fine, basing a trade on it is not.

#31     Jul 25, 2003
  2. Yeah - I know the feeling - Mine are almost always wrong too. The ones I get right are pure luck...

Best

Natalie

#32     Jul 25, 2003
  3. Indahook.....You are right on!!!!! :D

dbphoenix,

If you don't think people need to feed their ego's, then fly over a big city and see what has happened to the height of the buildings. Look at the size of aircraft (707, 747, and soon A380), Look at current engineering projects around the world (dam in China) and tell me that man has no ego! :eek:

#33     Jul 25, 2003
  4. Inandlong, you are always there to explain what I do not have the ability to verbalize......:D

#34     Jul 25, 2003
  5. this Fall/Winter is going to be brutal for those invested

you heard it here 1st

triple

#35     Jul 25, 2003
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

That's not what I said. What I said was "Perhaps for some people, but certainly not for everybody".

A lot of people need to feed their egos, but that doesn't make it a basic need for everybody. Ego and trading are not a good mix.

#36     Jul 25, 2003
  7. Yup...very humbling to try and predict.

#37     Jul 25, 2003
  8. EEEEEEGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :eek:

#38     Jul 25, 2003
  9. Amen to that. But that is just my opinion. :D Just kiddin'.

#39     Jul 25, 2003
  10. Heck, the main reason we used "psy ops" in the military was to mess with the enemies ego! :D

#40     Jul 25, 2003