Is the Nature of Existence a Whole Big Scam?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arealpissedgoy, Mar 24, 2007.

1. because you ain't going to be any happier when your a rotting pile flesh 6 foot under a dirt bed

so better find some modicum of happiness NOW

at least ACT like you are happy

(actually the same thing or close enuf :|

#21     Jan 3, 2009
  2. Get a life: this one.

#22     Jan 3, 2009
  3. existence is all about staying long milking as much as you can from THIS trade..

your a man that made 7 mil in '08'.. you obviously know risk intimately

ready now to go short ..

or maybe you want to stay with this trade a while longer :D

(i should be getting paid for this shit)

#23     Jan 3, 2009
  4. i made 7 mil.. and

and may i say..

not in a shy way.

oh!

no!

not
    me!

i took the blows

and it shows

i did it MYYYY WAYYYYY

and i can't stop Laaaaa Laaa Laaa aaauuuughing :p

#24     Jan 3, 2009
  5. Everything is made in the image of the maker of "the universe". It is living on borrowed time, and fights for survival, clawing to keep its place at the top. It is the designer of the concept of a stomach, which keeps its minions fighting for survival. It lives so long as its minions believe in it, so it has set up a distraction. In the rat race, its challenging to assess the situation and focus one's mind on the solution. Unless it is made a #1 priority, escape is not possible.

The minions, ironically, are the maker of the maker of "the universe". It's time is borrowed from their eternity by consent. It "lives" as it is believed, and "dies" as it is disbelieved. So it decieves to be believed. "The universe" is a deception.

Christ!

#25     Jan 3, 2009
  6. In the scheme of things, the purpose of our existence to the gOd which makes "the universe" corresponds to it's existence and survival. Without our existence, it cannot exist, because it exists as a belief. So it is existing as a parasite, like a worm, in our mind. If we ever disbelieved our own unique existence we would "die" to a lie and live as the truth. So everything is set up to affirm - feed - individual egos that the ultimate ego may also be fed. Egoic death is not really death. It is a continuation of a lie, which continues through reincarnational cycles. As a rule of thumb, at this point in time, most of us have been through a thousand incarnations, experiencing everything the ego has to offer, the ups and downs, the ins and outs, the comparisons, the differences, the pain and the pleasure that hooks.

The truth sets us free from this kind of existence...a kind of living death. Before this existence was the truth. This existence begins with the obliteration of the truth from our mind. Among the attributes of truth is joy. Joy is the truth. Constant joy and bliss. So this existence is something less than constant joy. It is a combination of joy substitutes with joy opposites. This is the general pattern in all "the universe"...duality...opposites...distributed along continuums of experience.

This experience, if it is happening at all, is happening to the Son of God, who, if it were true, would be suffering. The experience comes at the expense of truth, to satisfy curiosity. That is the highest purpose of "the universe"...satisfy curiosity as an expression of freedom. It is the expression of the freedom to imprison oneself, to entomb onself, to self-sabatoge oneself, to confuse oneself...to crucify oneself. So it is a kind of self condemnation, and thrives on condemnation. The truth is, nothing can happen to the Son of God without his consent. Consequently, nothing can happen to anything, anyone without consent. Everyone is experiencing freedom, despite appearances.

The attack on self begins when the Son of God identifies with an extra gOd [acronym: ego] beyond GoD, beyond himSelf. The ego does not edify, rather, it compares, setting up a heirarchy by *putting down*. And this is to attack equality and love.

When the experience is no longer a curiosity or anything to be desired, the minions will take steps to starve out the ego by not feeding it. It thrives on a certain brand of thinking. And if that kind of thinking is stopped, it begins to die. The key is to identify what it feeds off of, and deprive it of that food. This must be done voluntarily, without sacrifice, without fear, because you want to. When the desire for what the ego offers is replaced with a stronger desire for the truth, joy will begin to return, and alas, the end of the path is joy.

Christ!

#26     Jan 3, 2009
  7. the state you are in is one of the best and one of the worst, one of the best because you know what ignorant fucks human beings are, what worthless pieces of crap they are, and how they deny this reality even though it is so fucking obvious, but one of the worst, because it indicates that you are most likely not enjoying life, because had you been enjoying life what you posted would not have passed through your mind, and even if it had you would have automatically forgot it right then and there, and even if you had not forgot it you would have denied it in it's entirety with some crappy philosophy like that of spect8or's

but listen carefully, can you hear him? he is destruction, he is the end of all things, in him there is immortality and mortality, for when he starts time ends, everything ends, he will free your mind for he will destroy all boundaries, he will destroy your mind and your heart, he will free you and destroy all that around you, you don't need to believe in him, he destroys all beliefs, and you can't deny him for when he comes all denials end

#27     Jan 3, 2009
  8. Blessed are the "poor in spirit" for theirs is the Kingdom of God. It belongs to them, and cannot be taken away by an imposter. The "poor" in unholy spirit will be rich in Holy Spirit. The rich in unholy spirit are simply those who are yet enthusiastic about what "the universe" of the ego [extra gOd] as to offer. It is hard for the "rich" in enthusiasm for the things of the world to return to their inheritance. As they become "weary", they will return. Weariness is a blessing because it marks a turning point. From there, your return is not far off.

Christ!

#28     Jan 3, 2009
  9. There must be lights burning brighter somewhere
    There's got to be birds flying higher somewhere in a sky more blue
    -if i can dream elvis

:cool:

#29     Jan 3, 2009
  10. does anyone see the genius in my humour..\

clueless
    or am i like completely:mad:

#30     Jan 3, 2009