Is the market really like this?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jrlvnv, Jun 17, 2005.

1. NKNY

NKNY

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can you PM me too ...camon... share the wealth.....

#31     Jun 23, 2005
  2. IGolf

IGolf

So interesting :)

#32     Jun 23, 2005
  3. Last Weak I got tip abut this one QPIX .Wonder what is going to happen…

#33     Jun 23, 2005
  4. No. It's really more like this.

#34     Jun 23, 2005
  5. This is the second part of the hook. The first post was the first part of the hook. Next, jrdickfaceinlvnv here will offer to sell you the tip. If, of course he and you (see he is on your side) get blessed by another visit from the hi roller otcbb manipulator.

What an amateur, first he described himself as a dealer and now he says he is a croupier.

This is a David Mamet story in the writing, but when David was in grade school.

#35     Jun 23, 2005
  6. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

I am so sorry you are jealous dgabriel. All I did was post a story about a stock trade on a stock forum and I get bashed. Then this dgabriel guy uses profanity against me. Number 1... Who the heck do you think you are to think you can talk to me like that? I did nothing to disrespect anyone on this board so I would appreciate the same respect. Number 2.... Is my story just so unbelievable or have too many of you all ready been burned by other people to think that making any kind of good return in a week is impossible? Or is it the fact that the jealousy kicked in seeing how you can't make money and bash the people that do?
    Jesus........ If I wanted this kind of bashing I would go into the living room with my wife :D ....

Well guys have fun and good luck to you. Sorry I even posted my story.

#36     Jun 23, 2005
  7. If you're a dealer, try 3 card monte. That appears to fit you sleazewize. And don't PM me anymore. I didn't read it.

#37     Jun 23, 2005
  8. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

Too bad you didn't read it. I gave you a ticker in there that will move 500% in the next 2 weeks. Well if anyone else wants it they can send 19.95 to my paypal address and one day you can post a story like mine :D

ok /sarcasm off

#38     Jun 23, 2005
  9. Loser.

#39     Jun 23, 2005
  10. Boudicca

Boudicca

Congratulations on your profit. Nice for two day hold :)

#40     Jun 23, 2005