is the market ever going to go down

Discussion in 'Trading' started by staffpro, Feb 23, 2012.

1. AAPL is a ghost in the machine

#51     Feb 29, 2012
  2. Eight

Eight

Markets are up due to dollar falling.. Internals are weakening though, the world economy is falling off the edge of, well, the world.. this thing will be good to Bulls into it's good to Bears..

#52     Feb 29, 2012
  3. Coupla things:

1 - No employment report Friday. It's next Friday. Bloomberg Economic Calendar has a note on why. I looked when I noticed there was no ADP report today.
    2 - Bernanke blew up the rally today. Looks like it'll get delayed 'til tomorrow.

#53     Feb 29, 2012
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Surprised BUBBLE ben bernanke didnt throw another round of QE at the market today, I mean how else is this market rally going to continue, without any stimulus the SPX could easily fall to 1000....

#54     Feb 29, 2012
  5. So how can we speed up that crash? Oh wait.....I mean correction. Wall street doesn't like crash.

#55     Feb 29, 2012
  6. It's because they inflate or encourage the "risk on" trade UNTIL oil prices become problematic. This is about the third or fourth time now that the markets have done a stairstep climb higher until oil started to scream higher. Without oil (read gas prices), we'd be many trillions more into this economic experiment. After all, just think what consumer "confidence" would be at if the Dow were at 20,000 and oil could be kept under wraps.

#56     Feb 29, 2012
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Look at the euro, gold and oil - the beginnings of risk off.

#57     Feb 29, 2012
  8. Market was down big today.

Gonna uncork a few bottles of champagne and celebrate.

Then I will go to cash tomorrow.

#58     Feb 29, 2012
  9. Sounds like you have a date with Rosie Palms?

#59     Feb 29, 2012
  10. Are you cashing a loss? Were you not bearish at the bottom of 2.5 months ago?

#60     Feb 29, 2012