IS THE IB/ESIGNAL thing a done deal?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by airspeed, Jul 2, 2002.

1. I haven't seen anything from either company about this in a few weeks and it was only a "maybe" then.

Does anyone know if the IB/Esignal order entry integration is really going to happen this month?

Thanks!
    Jim

2. I just signed up sith e-signal this week. They told me that they had not completed any kind of deal with ib. I asked them since that is the setup I am looking at.

3. I want to take advantage of Esig's full year deal...it is pretty good but I'm in no hurry to do it if there is no integration w/ IB. Right now, I'm very comfortable using Nextrend...sorta like an old pair of shoes or something along those lines...

Thanks,
    Jim

4. On IB forum, we can read that a deal exist and on this website, eSignal representative have mentioned that the July release will support IB, probably that the eSignal officer wasn't in contact with the development team!

5. Spark

Spark

what's good about esignal?

6. Yes I confirmed IB integration is for eSignal 7.1 beta supposed to be in July for this...If that is the case I will receive it soon as a eSignal beta tester

7. stevet

stevet

what does the integration consist of between ib and esignal?

8. wild

wild

9. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

Yes, we have met with IB and have their API. Integrated trading with IB will be included in the eSignal 7.1 beta release due out in a couple of weeks.

Will also have support for more advanced charts including tick charts, number of seconds bar charts, number of ticks bar charts, back testing, & more.

Chuck
    http://www.eSignal.com

10. Chuck,

does it will be possible to choose the route for a trade or if you will have only the SMART route in your integration?

Thx

#10     Jul 4, 2002