Is The Fed Out Of Ammo?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Aaron Copland, Mar 18, 2008.

1. This is some interesting deflation, with all commodity prices at all time highs, and US dollar losing buying power all over the world, right? As a matter of fact, it sounds like some really funny deflation.

#22     Mar 19, 2008

2. On one hand you have an " imaginary recession " coming
    shouldn't something be done for that?

Why are you so sour at the Feds for running the economy of this country? How short are you ? BW did it hurt today when Bernanke & Co pushed a big white candle up your ........?

#23     Mar 19, 2008
  3. Well, I guess we can ADD your name to the list of idiots above.

Please feel free to tell me where commodity prices are today vs where they were back on January 24th when the FED started to aggressively add liquidity to the banking system?

I dare you.

#24     Mar 19, 2008
  4. Hum hows it today??????????

#25     Mar 19, 2008
  5. when i look at gold, crude, the euro and the ags it sure looks like the end of the world trade- "quik turn everything you own in dollars into other currencies and commodities" is officially over!

well done ben

#26     Mar 19, 2008
  6. And this is just the beginning . . . Wait till Paulson come into the foreign-exchange markets and start buying dollars and JAMMING THEM up everyone's else's arses!

Their "plan" is starting to come together.
    No doubt about it.
    :)

#27     Mar 19, 2008
  7. Do you think a .25 cut will help. Fed saved that for an emergency.

Can't wait to see what creative lending they come up with next they look like complete fools.

#28     Mar 19, 2008
  8. Just shut up Landis you looser. How come you hopping all around ET today telling everyone how great your daddy Ben is doing.

#29     Mar 19, 2008
  9. #30     Mar 19, 2008