Is the drop the last 2 days a buyable dip or the start of a huge drop?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bonds, Jun 20, 2013.

1. bonds

bonds

Or possibly the start of a crash? Thoughts?

2. With Gold it`s definitely BUYABLE DIP!!!

3. I agree. BTFD, otherwise, you're a fucking idiot!

4. clacy

clacy

How's this for wish-washy?....

This one could easily go either way. My model tells me that I'm still long, but I could easily see this thing going down hard. It's been 5 years since our last recession, so we're due for one in the next couple of years.

They have only hinted at tapering and all asset classes have been going down hard. That tells you how much of ALL asset class prices are based purely on liquidity.

By the time they start talking dovish again, the global market may realize that QE and world wide easing is not a good foundation for asset prices.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S8H2FIf1oH4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. No reason to know now, wait for surprise, and join that side.

The question demonstrates precisely why most fail, they think they need to know, you don't.

7. My prediction: Only the beginning.

8. Unfortunately our catalyst (bond buying) is gone. I think though that when shorts take some profits we will see a false hope up day. Which I personally would sell into. Maybe tomorrow.

9. yesterdays sell off with today's gap down and sell off continuing was a statement day. if you bought the dip at any point today you were taught a valuable lesson. i don't know what happens in the future but this was a real sell off to me and first in a long time.

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's kinda the funny thing. The bond buying is still there, in full.

#10     Jun 20, 2013