Is the day of reckoning is coming?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradermaji, Mar 26, 2007.

1. fhl

fhl

" Is the day of reckoning is coming?"

I reckon someone flunked english class.:D

2. You've gotta be kidding. I don't like Tex very much but the only justification for impeachment is if he's a felon basically.

Let the electorate decide. I guaran-damn-tee ya they won't re-elect him.

:cool:

3. As usual... attack the messenger...

Yes, that was a grammatical error... more like a typo. Now, answer the question "Is the day of reckoning coming?"

4. fhl

fhl

So you can attack all day long, but how dare anyone attack you? How convenient.

The answer to anyone who has ever cracked a bible is that a judgement day is coming. Did you really need to ask?

5. Impeachment is hardly a punishment, [remember Clinton], really just a diversion. And since Bush apparently takes many of his orders from Mexico, wouldn't it be better to just deport him, along with his AG and labor secretary, to Mexico, never to be allowed back into the US again. I'm sure this would get bipartisan support . . . .

6. Did you bother to read the news article in the attached link? :confused:

7. Did I attack you in the first post?

8. I thought the bushies with their henchmen and henchwomen are moving the Latin America. Again, this is just a rumor but with the bushies I feel where there is smoke, there is fire.

"The Governor of Alto Paraguay, Erasmo Rodríguez Acosta has admitted to hearing that George Bush Sr. owns land in the Chaco region of Paraguay, in Paso de Patria. Acosta says that rumor has it that Bush owns near to 70 thousand hectares (173,000 acres) as part of an ecological reserve and/or ranch. However, the governor said he had no documents to prove the rumor.."

http://www.politicalcortex.com/story/2006/10/14/11926/843