Is the Bear market that began January 2022 over?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by margin_gamble, Aug 3, 2022.

Is the Bear market that began January 2022 over?

Poll closed Aug 18, 2022.
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    56.9%
  3. Don't know

11 vote(s)
    21.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    #31     Aug 4, 2022
  2. First Ukraine, then Taiwan, both nobodys pulling our chain and dragging us into THEIR mess. Our only reward is to be remembered in History as the starters and instigators of WW3 because of 2 deadbeat insignificant countries.

60 billion given to Ukraine while Bubba still eats out of a dumpster in Los Angeles

You might be wiling to die and get scorched for some stupid sh*t like this

Not me. :)

#32     Aug 4, 2022
    #33     Aug 4, 2022

4. I want to make sure that the data is accurate. I'm myself kinda rusty on some of the history so this weekend I am going to dig up my files and get the exact dates and relevance sorted out
    Its an important subject for me anyway. :)

#34     Aug 4, 2022
  5. China in such a precarious position its downright scary

Head & Shoulders on Monthly timeframe. Yikes! 2 identical small and big shoulders and a 2-headed HEAD.

When that neckline breaks! Ouch!

And here's the thing: Wave 3 will break that monthly trendline like a knife thru' butter

upload_2022-8-3_23-29-4.png

#35     Aug 4, 2022
  6. TheDawn

TheDawn

XI will look like a dumbass regardless. If he does not do something, he will look like a wimpy dumbass but if he does do something, he will look like a reckless dumbass, starting a war, possibly WWIII over a visit to an independent region by an 80-year-old woman especially when the country's leader has already stressed that this visit does not change US' stance regarding Taiwan.

#36     Aug 4, 2022
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

It’s not over.

#37     Aug 4, 2022
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

IMO your wave 1 is wave (3) and wave 2 is wave (4) with wave (5) soon, as part of a greater Wave A of ABC.

Meanwhile Taiwan is a nothingburger.

#38     Aug 4, 2022
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

more like beyond burger

#39     Aug 4, 2022
    Relentless likes this.
  10. If the low IS in, we never had a bear market at all... just a correction in the bull move since the Covid low.

#40     Aug 4, 2022
    Specterx and Relentless like this.