Is the Bear market that began January 2022 over?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by margin_gamble, Aug 3, 2022.

Is the Bear market that began January 2022 over?

Poll closed Aug 18, 2022.
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    56.9%
  3. Don't know

11 vote(s)
    21.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. The FAT Lady has not only sung but broke the chair she was sitting on. The floor under the chair was STRONG but when she placed her bum on it the first time, the floor groaned and cracked and managed to support her fat behind by thrusting her upward to where? Just a short distance up - nothing like the floors from the United States that thrust the Fattened Ladies, Dow, SPX, esp. Nasdaq northbound like rockets.

No sir this fat lady barely got off the ground

Who be this fat lady?

T A I W A N

upload_2022-8-3_22-14-54.png

The aborning Wave 3 is happening .......................

If it fires sometime during the night, tomorrow's market will be down and dishing out Short gains at the rate of truckloads of dollars per 3-minutes.

Be ready. The Wave 3 down is the fasted wave know ever but it usually demands a catalyst to spring and gush forth. I don't see any other catalysts now other than Taiwan and Pelosi
    Something might come up and surprise me but it hardly matters the effect is the same. But I do believe Taiwan and Pelosi are the spark

#11     Aug 4, 2022
  2. Chino has Taiwan totally surrounded and they will then roll all their land gear on to the Island itself and from there using Taiwan ad s human shield, deliver massive attacks against its enemies. Nobody dare fire at Taiwan as the casualties will include Taiwan and America will be held responsible and as usual the messenger gets shot.

Such an event has the size and scope to be a catalyst for the Wave 3 which by definition is at 2 degrees of Trend

Thursday, Friday, wkend or whenver, its gotta be soon as soon as they set the trap

Hide and watch

Its going to get mean, plumb loco mean. I mean we got no chance of having any goddamn fun.

#12     Aug 4, 2022
  3. Fed does want a correction, which we had. Biden wants to win an election. So sideways to up.

#13     Aug 4, 2022

4. bonus .... this is going to blow up YUGE during the upcoming BEAR continuation. It was buried but Wave 3 will bring it out in the open

#14     Aug 4, 2022
  5. Stock markets do well during war, guess why.

[​IMG]

#15     Aug 4, 2022

6. FED is the gopher of the 90-day T-Bond yield. FED likes to give the impression that it is boss. The real boss has always been the 90-dy yield. Pull up a monthly chart of the yield, it goes back to the 1980s, then plot the Fed Funds rate on it and go back all the way thru' history and see the dates FED raised or lowered the Fed Funds rate. It always did so when it could hold out no longer as the pressure of the free market 90-day yield forced their hand

FED = servant of the 90-day T-Bond Yield.

IMHO, FED cannot take out a burger out of a Take out stand and from my own trading neither can I :):D:D

#16     Aug 4, 2022

7. I will verify this tomorrow and have more on it. I used to have the history files.

But there was no war during 1929 - 1932 = Great Depression Stock market crash. The depression on the ground and in society ended when WW2 began.

I'll try to get more on this and correct any mistake I've made

This BEAR market is unlike any other and follows no rules. any sh*t can go down, its impossible to predict wht sh*t.

#17     Aug 4, 2022
  8. #18     Aug 4, 2022
  9. #19     Aug 4, 2022
  10. Remember that BEAR's cub was given the responsibility of handling the entire 2007 Financial crisis crash that brought the world to her knees. Bernanke and Hank Paulson did not even know it was all done by a Bear cub, a mere baby. American Express ended up with such a caca bum I should have hit her up for a plutonium Card.

This BEAR is being handled and administerd by the cub's Pappy, a full grown adult male in his prime.

God help us

ET worships the FED. I'm the only one who does not. Look what the FED was saying before and during the crash of 2007-2009

(Year Oct 2007 - March 2009 = Financial Crisis Crash of the century!)
    FED Chief = Ben Bernanke ............. Treasury Secretary = Hank Paulson
    June 20th, 2007 – Bernanke: The mortgage debacle “will not affect the economy overall.''
    August 1st, 2007 – Paulson: "I see the underlying economy as being very healthy,"
    October 15th, 2007 – Bernanke: "It is not the responsibility of the Federal Reserve - nor would it be appropriate - to protect lenders and investors from the consequences of their financial decisions."
    May 7, 2008 – Paulson: 'The worst is likely to be behind us . . . . ”
    May 16th, 2008 – Paulson: "In my judgment, we are closer to the end of the market turmoil than the beginning."
    July 16th, 2008 – Bernanke: On Freddie and Fannie: “They will make it through the storm”, "… in no danger of failing.","…adequately capitalized"
    Only two months later both were nationalized.
    February 14th, 2008 – Paulson: (the economy) "is fundamentally strong, diverse and resilient."

#20     Aug 4, 2022