Is that the same Joe Wilson (of House Israel first Caucus)?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Sep 11, 2009.

1. YOU LIE :). First of all the aid is quite small - $8 per person per year, pocket change in terms of the healthcare debate. One day you claim that the aid is used to buy weapons, next day that it's used to "oppress" the palestinians, next day that it's used to absorb immigration, next day that it's used to build settlements... Today according to you it's used to pay for Israeli healthcare. The aid is too small to be used for even a fraction of these things and you known that full well which once again demonstrates your dishonest, whiny, full of shit nature.

In fact the aid comes right back into the US economy, virtually all of it is used by Israel to buy American weaponry. Moreover Israel spends tens of billions of its own dollars to buy american weaponry so the US gets its money's worth and much more.

Your Palestinian brethren on the other hand are the largest recipients on per capita basis of foreign aid in the world by far, the money is stolen, used on bribes, rockets and anti-semitic propaganda while they continue living like medieval savages.

#11     Sep 12, 2009
  2. No you lie a-person!

1- You lied about the fact that it is $8. I have checked and couldn't find any source, including Israelis that backs your fraudulent argument. Being a Zionist, i am not surprised that you will lace your lies with fraud.

2- You lied again. I have never ever confused American aid and interest free loans and grants. Some of them are Military aid, some of them are financial aid and some of them are loans whereby the principal will never ever be paid, never mind the interest. Your Health care is in large part covered by the American aid while this Zionist Congressman (of House Israel first Caucus) fights Obama every step of the way in his attempt to provide the same for the American people.

3- You lied for the third time when you claimed that the American aid to Israel, according to you, too small.

Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
    Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

Foreign Aid Grants and Loans
    $74,157,600,000

Other U.S. Aid (12.2% of Foreign Aid)
    $9,047,227,200

Interest to Israel from Advanced Payments
    $1,650,000,000

Grand Total
    $84,854,827,200

Total Benefits per Israeli
    $14,630

Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S.
    Aid to Israel

Grand Total
    $84,854,827,200

Interest Costs Borne by U.S.
    $49,936,680,000

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
    $134,791,507,200

Total Taxpayer Cost per Israeli
    $23,240

http://www.wrmea.com/us_aid_to_israel/index.htm

4- You lied for the fourth time by claiming that the Palestinians are the largest recipients of foreign aid. First of all, aside from Zionist sources, or possibly your un-backed fraudulent claim that you have been trying to push on this forum for a while, show me one recognized, independent source that backs your claim. In addition, Had it not been for the economical strangulation and total siege of the Palestinian territories, and repeated and intentional destruction of the Palestinian infrastructure, that aid to the Palestinians would've been a fraction of what it is right now. In other word, I really view it as another expense imposed on the Americans to maintain the Zionist status quos in Palestine. In other word, if it wasn't for your colonizing Khazaras over my land, that aid would've not existed.

Regards,

Sameeh

#12     Sep 12, 2009