Is Texas the best state in which to live?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bond_trad3r, Jun 19, 2010.

1. slacker

slacker

#11     Jun 19, 2010
  2. texas?.......LOL.......LOL

I've been there a few times(thank god only for business, Dallas, San Antonio, Ft Worth)

Home state of some of the most ignorant, extreme right wing, racist, out of shape, boring people in the country. Im not exaggerating either.

#12     Jun 19, 2010
  3. spd

spd

I was born and raised in Houston, I now call Portland home.

Have also lived in Minneapolis, New Orleans, San Antonio, and Miami. Portland is by far my favorite spot thus far.

#13     Jun 19, 2010
  4. DDK89429

DDK89429

Difficult choice, not many good places left, the poster that's considering Nevada, it's becoming Calif east side real fast. Papua New Guinea may be worth investigating, either that or Vanuatu, both look pretty interesting from what I've seen on Google Earth. Probably wouldn't have too many Mexicans or trailer trash types to worry about over there.

#14     Jun 19, 2010
  5. Have we met? You seem to know me.

#15     Jun 19, 2010
  6. The Lone Star State is a wonderful place to live.

#16     Jun 19, 2010
  7. Montana and North Dakota are both better places in US.

#17     Jun 19, 2010
  8. MGB

MGB

Money magazine has their annual Top 50 places to live. Start with that.

#18     Jun 19, 2010
  9. MGB

MGB

#19     Jun 19, 2010
  10. Of course getting laid is important. Fortunately, Ole Fat Miss is just a short flight away via Mobile. Southern Miss is where the fattest girls are. I guarantee you that, dead drunk and in complete darkness, you will not care. Holeing up, so to speak, for a weekend in a Marriott with a fat girl using points is heavenly bliss. But I recommend sticking to white girls.

#20     Jun 19, 2010