Is terrorism a sign of what is about to come in our economic future?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by kiloj12, Jul 17, 2009.

1. kiloj12

kiloj12

Nearly every American recession and financial panic has been punctuated by war, civil disturbance or acts of terrorism. I.E. 1991-Gulf War I, 1992-LA Riots, 1998-Embassy bombings, 2001-9/11 attacks, etc. Usually the enemy strikes when America appears to be at its weakest.

So far, its been somewhat peaceable throughout the world in comparison to past times. My expectation within the next 12 months is for a major military event, civil disturbance or terrorist attack to take place.

If you were the Al Queada, when would you strike NYC or DC next? It wouldnt be 2005 or 2006 because those were the good times when America was strong. It would be now or in the next few months while America is still ailing. My expecation is for an event within an American city fairly soon...

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601110&sid=aOxAF.fdhFK0

2. mtwokay

mtwokay

According to VP Biden:

"It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

"I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate," Biden said to Emerald City supporters, mentioning the Middle East and Russia as possibilities. "And he's gonna need help. And the kind of help he's gonna need is, he's gonna need you - not financially to help him - we're gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Any day now.

Obama will need YOU to influence your community, not your money (because you won't have any) but your influence (fill in your own translation on what that means). I suppose you could join the soon to be Obama Civilian National Security Force to "influence your community".

3. Whatever it is, keep in mind that it might be orchestrated by those connected to Obama... as an excuse to establish the Civilian Security Force.... much like the Brown Shirts in Hitler's Nazi regime..

I hope there is no such attack, as Americans have shown they are gullible enough to accept just about any intrusion into our personal freedoms. :(

4. Perhaps, it is the time another country take the burden of operating a war "game". American military has already been over stretched, its tax payers over extended. Selling/exporting arms will help reducing such burden and eliminating some of these trades deficits, unless, neo-con doesn't have the stomach for such idea of letting other into its turf.:D