Is Tebow a pious ass or a nice boy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TimtheEnchanter, Jan 13, 2012.

Is Tebow a pious ass or a nice boy?

1. Yes, a dumb jock and attention whore

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. No, he just found Jesus - leave him alone

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
  1. I'm a quarterback in the NFL and before and after every game and in front of the press conference after the game; I pepper my answers several times with the statement:

"I just want to thank and give all the praise to a big giant invisible thick cock in the sky because hey, that big beautiful all-knowing all-seeing all-throbbing perfect masterpiece of meat makes things happen."

Or, "I just want to thank and give all the praise to an invisible intergalactic dictator, I call him Xenu; for he made it possible for my teammates to catch my passes and our defense to help us in the playoff game."

Or, I just want to thank an underworld pagan deity, I call him Baphy; for his guidance and love made the team come together today for that win."

Now, do you understand how ridiculous the 'cult' of religion is. You think those Atheist Chinese thank a 'water fairy' when they win all those diving championships, or gymnasts thank their spandex 'master' when they dominate women's gymnastics.

It is all fuckery and in the end none of this cult bullshit matters; shut up and throw that pigskin and go fuck some whores young white rich sports dude.

Oh wait; in the gay community it is well known that Tebow is a closeted homosexual. I think he should come out and be the 1st open queer top-tier sports dude to embrace his faggotry while he is in his prime.

Not that is something I could applaud!!

Peace

Bishop Hedvig Von Dikkeman III

#11     Jan 13, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused: :eek: :(

...wow...

#12     Jan 13, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Holy Crap!

Congratulations on the sickest ET post ever! :D

#13     Jan 13, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D
    A guy who sucks dick takes it up the poop shoot AND is proud of it?

I'm still shaking my head.

#14     Jan 13, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

I have noticed he doesn't seek public attention, the press seeks him and talks about him nonstop. Just because he talks when a mic is shoved in his face does not make him an attention whore.

I like his character and his fighting spirit. He is refreshing in an NFL full of slimeballs.

#15     Jan 14, 2012
  6. Guess you missed his college days where he used face paint to put bible stuff on his face while he was on national television with a nationally popular program. It was so blatant a cry for attention the NCAA had to adopt a new rule banning face paint messages.
    Tebow = attention whore.

I'm glad the NFL bans face paint messages.

#16     Jan 14, 2012
  7. But then again Tebow has brought us a lot of funny stuff. Enjoy watching Jimmy Fallon as Tim Tebow.

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/edp/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hulu.com%2Fwatch%2F318731%2Flate-night-with-jimmy-fallon-tebowie/embed/b58KNOglU382N4AcpS9SqA"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/edp/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hulu.com%2Fwatch%2F318731%2Flate-night-with-jimmy-fallon-tebowie/embed/b58KNOglU382N4AcpS9SqA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

#17     Jan 14, 2012
  8. JamesL

JamesL

GOD and the NFL bad, but a team called the Saints good?

:confused:

#18     Jan 14, 2012
  9. Actually, there is a bit of blowback going on. I have some friends who are actually thinking this stuff is scripted. They took apart the Steelers game to show me. An intact championship team does not make the mistakes the Steelers did, they said.

They think Tebow is a great marketing gimmick for the NFL.

So, if this is sports soap opera, they would be well advised make it a close game against the Pats, but that is it.

#19     Jan 14, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

Your friends are one toke over the line, if there was even a whiff of that Vegas would shut down betting and people would be in court.

I'm not saying I love the religious theme with Tebow, I don't think it is fake though. Eye paint with John 3:16, meh doesn't bother me much as long as he appears to be playing his ass off on the field. Being a Bengal fan and suffering all those years of Chad's antics on shitty teams, now that's irritating. If you want to see some really bad attention whoring look up some epsiodes of the TOCHO show, or T.O.'s reality show. What is the deal with wide receivers anyway?

#20     Jan 14, 2012