Is Tebow a pious ass or a nice boy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TimtheEnchanter, Jan 13, 2012.

Is Tebow a pious ass or a nice boy?

1. Yes, a dumb jock and attention whore

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. No, he just found Jesus - leave him alone

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
  1. I am sick of the US media. OK you pray, you can beat your chest and be pious about it or do it like your master recommended.
    Did not Jesus say something like; "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
    6)But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
    7)And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.
    8)Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him."

Yet another example of fake US "christians" failing to act/follow Jesus but offering constant lip service and attention whoring.....

2. You won't find anyone who hates religious nuts or Gay for God jag offs more than me.
    But I would say Tebow is a nice boy.
    Totally delusional and not a very good QB.
    But a nice boy.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who is Tebow?

4. Denver Bronco guy who prays before every frigging game.

5. Disclaimer: I am not religious

I have been wondering why so many seem to be threatened by Tebow's brazen display of love and faith for his God. Can someone explain why this is such a bad thing?

6. You're wrong about "so many" being threatened by Tebow. Most of the guys on this site get a hard on when they talk about Tebow, kinda gay, but to each his own.

But to answer the question people who dislike aren't threatened, there is no premise for that conclusion, they probably dislike him because he is a media whore who uses his "religion" to gain attention.

7. Some people feel that he is a fake or at best the product of his family who controls multimillion dollar missionary operation. Religion peddling was very good to them financially.

8. Did you READ my bible quote? He looks like an pious ASS......

9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its that box that lets you record television shows and skip the commercials etc. :D

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh! In that case we don't have one. We do have a DVR, the wife just won't let me use it.

#10     Jan 13, 2012