Is T.O. the worst team mate ever?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 26, 2009.

1. http://www.truveo.com/Terrell-Owens-is-a-Cancer-says-Peter-King/id/3113202047

So I see you have joined others in the false claims club...

Suits you in spades...

#31     Mar 27, 2009
  2. #32     Mar 27, 2009
  3. .......File this in the waaahaaahaaa section.

Saturday, March 28, 2009
    Jones reassured Owens he'd have job
    ESPN.com news services

Terrell Owens was "blindsided" by his release from the Dallas Cowboys, he said in an interview with Rogers Sportsnet, a Canadian television channel.

The 35-year-old Owens said he had been told by team owner Jerry Jones he would remain with the Cowboys.

"You hear all the speculation, and you talk to the owner of the team, and he reassures you, you're not going anywhere and then, out of left-field & you get blindsided," Owens said.

Owens signed a four-year contract extension with Dallas last summer, but signed a one-year deal with the Buffalo Bills following his release from the Cowboys.

He said it remains his belief the decision was not completely made by Jones.

"I know whole-heartedly he wanted me there," Owens said. "There were some people I know who got in his ear that pressured him to make that decision. For that, it's sad. You let two or three people conspire to get me out of the situation."

The Cowboys traded for receiver Roy Williams in October, and Jones said at the time of Owens' release that addition contributed to the move.

"You take age as a consideration. & In this particular case, we have an outstanding player in Roy Williams, and it was a significant factor in the decision I made to release Terrell."

#33     Mar 28, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

if he didnt drop half the shit that was thrown his way then they probably would have put a couple more in his direction.

#34     Mar 29, 2009
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

NFL records and career notables:

Has 141 total touchdowns (139 receiving), 14,122 receiving yards, 951 receptions, and 183 rushing yards[34]
    Averaged one touchdown per game in 2001, 2004, and 2007[34]
    Has had nine 1,000 yard seasons, including five consecutive (2000–2004)[34]
    Holds NFL record 20 receptions in a single game against the Bears[35]
    Reached 100 catches in only 14 games in 2002[34]
    Led League in receiving touchdowns in 2001, 2002, and 2006[36]
    Second all-time in receiving touchdowns behind Jerry Rice[37]

What is more, he wrote Little T Learns to Share, a children's' book which encourages children to share. :)

He is the author of 4 books already while he is still active in his profession...

Hey Zzzz, if you gonna be good and you don't repeat your redundant complaints against him, I will get this for you for Christmas:

[​IMG]

Because football is a teamsport? But you already said that.... :)

#35     Mar 29, 2009