Is T.O. the worst team mate ever?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Obviously you don't know pro football, or you are playing dumb, in which case your act as a dummy is Oscar worthy...

Did you even pay attention to the teams who didn't want T.O. after he was released?

There were playoff teams, who ordinarily would have jumped at a receiver who would take them over the top...

Just like Dallas did several years ago...

Look how well that worked out.

Now T.O. is old, and has left a string of messes wherever he left.

Additionally, Jerry Jones cut his "star receiver" in the year that he is opening his new stadium...

Like I said, either you don't know pro football...or you are acting like a dummy...

#21     Mar 26, 2009
  2. who cares what teams he didn't play for. he can only play one team at a time.

did he get a great deal with Cowboys or not? has he been under contract since college or not?

now that he's mature you want to bash him. look to his unbelievable record !

#22     Mar 27, 2009
  3. Maybe I'm just more tolerant than you and its my nature to take the side against authority. I just don't think he's had a qb who he was compatible with. I know noone could be. I'd like to see what he could have done with Marino. You can't deny he's a top 5 rec. .

#23     Mar 27, 2009
  4. Current:

1. Larry Fitzgerald
    2. Randy Moss
    3. Andre Johnson
    4. Steve Smith
    5. Reggie Wayne

All Time:

1. Jerry Rice
    2. Randy Moss
    3. Marvin Harrison
    4. Michael Irvin
    5. Chris Carter

Factor in attitude and the damage Owens has done to the teams he played with, I don't rank him in the top 10...

It is a team sport, in New England Randy Moss showed how to properly rehab a career by being a team guy.

Owens will screw it up in Buffalo, just like Dallas, Philly, and San Francisco...

Irvin had an attitude, didn't like the guy at all, but dude was a winner, clutch...Owens is a loser.

No way a top 5 receiver nearly leads the league in dropped passes, no way.

No way an all time great receiver dropped the ball the way Owens does...no freaking way.

Oh, and Owens will be 36 years old this year. He is slowing down, and his hands are for shit.

#24     Mar 27, 2009
  5. I have looked to his record:

No Super Bowl Rings...

Bad team mate...

Idiot displays in the end zone...

Cancer in the locker room...

#25     Mar 27, 2009
  6. fhl

fhl

How's a guy supposed to behave when Jessica Simpson's boy-toy freezes him out and only throws to his roommate.:eek:

#26     Mar 27, 2009
  7. i don't think you have looked at his record:

141 total touchdowns (139 receiving), 14,122 receiving yards, 951 receptions, and 183 rushing yards. A six-time NFL All-Star, six-time Pro Bowl.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=1056

:D

#27     Mar 27, 2009
  8. LoL, TO was a CANCER way before he was ever in Dallas.

I will give him credit though, he keeps himself in great shape and produces on the field. No one can argue he isn't commited to the "playing" side of the game. He just is clueless about other aspects that go into it. Like being a good teammate and putting team first over individual wants or needs.

#28     Mar 27, 2009
  9. I have looked to his record:

No Super Bowl Rings...

Bad team mate...

Idiot displays in the end zone...

Cancer in the locker room...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/okhiJjuefPw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/okhiJjuefPw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#29     Mar 27, 2009
  10. Neither, he has never even placed a paper trade in his entire miserable life.:D

BTW ZzzZzedophile, might wanna check your stats on T.O. being a cancer, the total win loss record of teams T.O. has played for is 124-91, almost a 60% winning percentage. 10 of the thirteen years he has played his team has made the playoffs.:D

San Francisco went from a 7-9 team with T.O. to a 2-14 team the next year without.

#30     Mar 27, 2009