Is Scataphagos insane?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Mar 1, 2011.

Is Scataphagos insane?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    45.3%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    54.7%
  1. Who whom puts on ignore is fine, but I would say that unless they have demonstrated a clear deficit, you are fair game down here and should remain so. I have not put 377 on because he is not damaged goods, he is just plain ole pissed, so I will ride that sorry mule till he drops. Lucrum has spelled out his deficits. He is not worthy prey.

It is an ethical standard. Don't engaged the crippled, the old, and the very young.

pspr, that idiot, actually understands the game. He has even tried to explain it to his marshmallow soft buddy 377. These are people whom should not be put on ignore cause they swing hard.

#71     Jun 4, 2012
  2. Fair enuf. Good rules for the basement.

#72     Jun 4, 2012
  3. Is scat still around?

And that assclown brass, did he get banned again?

#73     Jun 4, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I "pwned" you when you asked if I ever post anything of value.

I've "pwned" RCG more times than I can count, exposing his lies alone.

#74     Jun 4, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's boasted that very thing a dozen times or more. But then you can't really expect a compulsive liar to honor even his own words.

#75     Jun 4, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's called open honesty Mr. Dreadlocks, give it a try sometime. Maybe you can regain some of your lost credibility from all your lying.
    Ooops I spoke too soon, you just lied yet again.

AND here again.

You put me on ignore because you can't handle seeing your multiple lies exposed.

You're a pussy.

#76     Jun 4, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who asked you to stop? Wasn't me. You put me on ignore because you are a coward and don't like seeing all of your lies repeatedly exposed.

#77     Jun 4, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Another response to Brass in that same thread:

Looks like even baron has caught on to Brass/Gabby/Thunderpussy.

#78     Jun 4, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Why not include a link so that the reader can appreciate the context? Or is context just not your style?

#79     Jun 4, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ah, the old "context" defense. LOL :D

#80     Jun 4, 2012