Is Scataphagos insane?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Mar 1, 2011.

Is Scataphagos insane?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    45.3%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    54.7%
  1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I couldn't help but laugh when I noticed this exchange in another forum.

#41     Jun 4, 2012
  2. Okay I took you off ignore just to see what you wrote. :D

And I am sure you are chuckling, just like jolly old St. Nick:D

#42     Jun 4, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

RCG - You have people on ignore now? Didn't you say something about how putting people on ignore was cowardly, and the like? Didn't we have a discussion once upon a time on that very subject?

#43     Jun 4, 2012
  4. Definitely looking for some scattered round glass balls rolling on the floor.

I had the nerve to call Fox News biased and he put me on ignore. I thought it was a joke, but it was not. Scary. I hope he does not have firearms.

377 is not very far behind him.

#44     Jun 4, 2012
  5. We did, but I was speaking of normal people. Lucrum is not normal. He is very likely emotionally ill, if not mentally ill.

He speaks of having no soul, of going to hell.

He admits to having dysfunctional relationships with his father, ex-wife, and daughter. The father one at his age is very big among professionals who deal with that. He has MANY unresolved issues.

He is an alcoholic. An addict has a whole other subset of daily demons as well.

In other words, he is not fit for being down here. I put him on ignore to spare him, not to degrade him.

You, OTOH, I would be willing to trade barbs with any ol time

:D

#45     Jun 4, 2012
  6. Based on some of his posts, he is on par.

#46     Jun 4, 2012
  7. A little on the vindictive side aren't you...? Is your butt still sore from all the times Lucrum pwned you...? :D

#47     Jun 4, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Lucrum doesn't "pwn" anyone, he calls them names.

#48     Jun 4, 2012
  9. The only who got owned was you, the day you melted down about not being able to get laid because of black men:D :D

Man, that was TRULY epic.

#49     Jun 4, 2012
  10. Lucrum has been battered a lot in his life, so he is in a state of constant anger. Seriously, I can only spar with people who take fight club for what it is. This is sport. If you can hold a grudge after you come up from the basement, then you are in the wrong place.

#50     Jun 4, 2012