Is Scataphagos insane?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Mar 1, 2011.

Is Scataphagos insane?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    45.3%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    54.7%
  1. My perspective is unique on Scat. I have seen the truly insane up close and personal. i remember that day he put u on ignore, but lo and behold, even FOX thinks something is not quite right with Glen Beck, and that is saying a whole hell of a lot. But Scat retains logical processes, but has lost emotional control. I don't think he is crazy, I think he needs some Zoloft.( This is not medical advice, and I am not a physician). Sorry I had to put that in there, my license requires it.

#31     May 1, 2011
  2. Brass

Brass

RCG, no question Scat fell off the emotional cliff without a hand glider. But do you still think he retains logical processes? If so, at what point do you think psychosis is present? I ask because surely you must have observed clear evidence of delusion in his posts.

#32     Mar 16, 2012
  3. #33     Mar 16, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

#34     Mar 16, 2012
  5. No, in my non-physician opinion, he has surrendered logic to emotion.

He is at a point where he could well become a true believer of some over zealous right wing group, as are others who have openly advocated the military overthrow of our present government.

They advocate third world tactics while at the same time decrying that our spending will send us into the third world. Clear cut cognitive dissonance at work.

#35     Mar 16, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I like Scat and mostly agree with him.

I'm on his ignore list for saying something uncomplementary about Ron Paul.

#36     Mar 16, 2012
  7. So Gayfly started a poll a year ago questioning the sanity of another member...the thread died about 10 months ago UNTIL Gayfly's new alias Grabass decided to continue the thread as if it were current...

Maybe HE is the one who needs the meds...

#37     Mar 16, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 1

#38     Mar 16, 2012
  9. Look, Mr. Scat is a very angry appearing avatar here, always with the mad upside down smiley. Big deal, of course. He does appear to be on a very tightly strung emotional scale, but that may just be his schtick as they say. Nothing much to really say or anything. Too bad about his anger, but not a big deal.

edit: I know you guys live and die this thread, keep track of everyone's alias and biases and all that. That's fine. I just try to read and respond without all the drama. Yes, I do get sucked in every now and then, but you guys already have names being called of each other, cute little ways of modifying their screen names to look nasty or whatever, and all that is fine I guess. Just a bit silly, wish we could discuss the real topics without it.

I know, broken record, but I keep trying to find some civility.

c

#39     Mar 16, 2012
  10. 1.Yes, Scat is insane imo

2.Scat probably has the biggest ignore list on ET

3.He's probably on The Secret Service's watch list

#40     Mar 16, 2012