Is Scataphagos insane?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Mar 1, 2011.

Is Scataphagos insane?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    45.3%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    54.7%
  1. Is it true .... that he is a Vietnam vet ? :(

#21     Apr 29, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I dunno, but I'm pretty sure that Gayfly guy is.

#22     Apr 29, 2011
  3. #23     May 1, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

#24     May 1, 2011
  5. 16-18? :confused:

#25     May 1, 2011
  6. Thus far, the poll results offer some useful information about 18 ET members who voted No. For the most part, we can conclude that they are about as "normal" as Scat.

#26     May 1, 2011
  7. If you are old enuf to remember full service gas, and when baggers took groceries to your car, and when kids just automatically went home when the streetlights came on, then it is undeniable that we have had a cultural decline, that has been presided over by both the dems and the GOP.

#27     May 1, 2011
  8. I don't think so Gabby, I think it is simply mal-adaptation. There were a lot of good things about being a white guy not too long ago. He has watched that power slipping away. Then finally this.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jOZ4GmCJ8g8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#28     May 1, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, just watched that for the first time. Funny.

#29     May 1, 2011
  10. I remember watching that and it's still funny as hell, but to the topic at hand.
    I don't know what the hell happened to Scat. I've talked to him on the phone a couple of times years back. Computer issues. Always seemed like a nice guy, very knowledgeable and gracious...and then went off the deep end. Put me on ignore after I said Glen Beck was a radical.
    Scat and I are about the same age I'd guess, and both Vietnam Vet's, if he is fact a Vet. I don't know that for sure. I'd guess he has been considerably more successful than me as well, but all that doesn't explain such a dramatic change. I'd like to think it all an act, but...

#30     May 1, 2011