Is Scataphagos insane?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Mar 1, 2011.

Is Scataphagos insane?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    45.3%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    54.7%
  1. Ricter

Ricter

He's the most extreme and amusing.

#11     Mar 1, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

I get a kick out of Sameeh55's posts, once in a while he writes out a well thout out post which is a couple pages long, then in his next post he is calling someone a filthy fucking zionist animal, and talking about how he had sex with the persons mom.

Combine that with the fact that people here intentionally egg him on to get him to snap and it is quite humorous. With the things that Sameeh, and Scataphagos write i always get this very vivid picture in my head of a guy at home, smashing his keyboard over his knee because he is in such a rage over something written on an internet forum.

I was actually thinking one day of creating a new alias just so i could PM scataphagos, and say that we must drastically increase the size of government in order for the u.s. to survive, and that Obama is the best president ever, just so i could see his reaction., :D

#12     Mar 1, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Agreed! I was reading that one thread where he and a_person opened every reply with a new, insulting name, loved it. And only had to read the first sentence!

#13     Mar 1, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Insane? No.

Extremely self-centered?

In my opinion:

Definitely!

#14     Mar 1, 2011
  5. this is sad :(

#15     Mar 1, 2011
  6. Yes 8 44.44%
    No 10 55.56%

Even the renowned ET psychiatrists are divided on the case!
    [​IMG]

#16     Mar 1, 2011
  7. If you have not yet voted, please be sure to do so now.

#17     Apr 29, 2011
  8. No, simply from the fact that the man is a Vietnam Vet, and none of them came back unscathed. He has seen his Father Knows Best view of the nation become something that he cannot recognize and his age makes it difficult for him to adapt. It must be tough.

#18     Apr 29, 2011
  9. I think you are being kind. Whatever he may have once done, and whatever he may once have been, I think he has since gone over the deep end, for whatever reason that may be. It is what it is. And it appears to be psychosis. When I am not utterly disgusted by his hateful diatribes, I actually feel sorry for the man.

#19     Apr 29, 2011
  10. He echoes the sentiment of many, many people in this country. There are scores of people who are fed up with both political parties and have expressed their opinions in no uncertain terms.

The fact that he is probably close to 60 definitely lends credibility to the notion that he has seen the gradual decline of a once great country. What is so difficult to understand about this concept, whether "your guy" or "his guy" is currently in the Oval Office.

As the bumper sticker says "If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention".

#20     Apr 29, 2011