Is S&P forming intermediate term double top?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fly down, Nov 4, 2010.

IS S&P forming an intermediate term double top ?

1. Yes

40 vote(s)
  2. No way

33 vote(s)
  3. I don't like you or these polls

23 vote(s)
  1. The high in April was 1219.8

It is my belief that the S&P is forming an intermediate term double top around 1220. This does not mean it will not go abit higher than 1220. I think the formation now is in the process of forming a top.

So should zig zag abit around 1220 as the top forms.
  2. How does a breakout look like before the breakout? :D
  3. Quit posting this crappy analysis masquerading as technicals. As I told you before, you don't have a clue how to read a chart. Here's some news for you; you can't call "double tops" before they are established.

You've called around a dozen tops in two months. It's getting really, really stupid buddy. Yes, if you call a top every few days eventually you'll get a top. Then you claim a 10% success rate predicting tops I guess.

You've been thoroughly owned. You claimed the S&P 500 was going to 1000 in short order from 1103, when in fact it went to 1220. That's a 22% miss on an index; that's brutal.

Please stop posting this crap. It's embarrassing.
  4. LEAPup

5. It's a bull market.
  6. I wouldn't know the difference between a bull market and bull shit other than the fact they both have the same first 4 letters...last time someone said that was September 1987...comedian , passed away, named King...and what happened....

Incidently, I agree with him.....too late to tell him though...

7. I know i'm right this time the poll says so
  8. no.

your call will fail.

then when the S&P at 1500 you'll call a triple top. You'll fail again. Then the S&P goes to 2000
  9. S2007S

150,000 jobs added to the economy!!!

Economy needs a minimum of 250k jobs a month for the next 5 years or so to get get the unemployment rate back below 5%, 150k jobs just absorbs the new labor force into the economy.

QE3 is coming next week!
  10. S2007S

Out of 13 sessions the nasdaq is up 12!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely no stopping this rally.
    #10     Nov 5, 2010