is ron paul toast?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Obama would run crying home to Meechelle after getting his ass handed to him by Dr. Paul in a debate...no telepromter or earpiece will save him...
    RP2012!

#21     Dec 27, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Agreed, although this should be obvious to just about anyone. Well...anyone not consumed with man love for Obama.

#22     Dec 27, 2011
  3. I would rather watch a 'How I met your Mother' marathon than a Romney/Gingrich/Bachmann v. Obama debate....2 Leftist turds who basically agree on everything....A Ron Paul v. Obama debate would be a bloody debacle...

#23     Dec 27, 2011
  4. i can see why ron paul has such a following here. this place is full of conspiricy nuts too.

TPM2012
    What Ron Paul Believes: USA, Canada, And Mexico Will Merge

Paul denies he has anything to do with the fringe extremism published under his name in a series of newsletters and there’s little in his public rhetoric to link him to many of the most offensive passages. But the conspiracy theories he does talk up personally are plenty eye-opening on their own.

The most notable of recent years has been an elaborate international plot to build a highway connecting the United States, Canada, and Mexico as a prerequisite for creating a combined state, the North American Union, with its own currency.

The NAFTA superhighway has long been a popular icon in conspiracy theory circles, much to the chagrin of various elected officials working on actual unrelated highway issues. Rick Perry caught a lot of heat over his attempt to build a Trans-Texas Corridor, from critics who believed it was part of the grand plot, among them Ron Paul, who took to extremist Lew Rockwell’s site to denounce the effort. It got so bad that Perry had to deny the plot in an interview with right-wing news site Human Events in 2006.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/12/what-ron-paul-believes.php?ref=fpb

GO RON PAUL.

#24     Dec 27, 2011
  5. #25     Dec 27, 2011
  6. #26     Dec 27, 2011
  7. Whether he gets the nomination in 2012 as in 2008 isn't the most important thing. What is important is that his political philosophy is being exposed to more and more disenfranchised Americans. Hopefully his philosophy will be the foundation for more Americans who seek to gain political office.

I hope many fans of his have had their eyes opened to the fact that he is being attacked by the establishment media left and right:

Ron Paul doesn't support the Neocon militaristic empire building agenda which includes guaranteed support of Israel. ===> attacks from the Fox Network Republican faction, including the Zionist Christian fundamentalist- Jewish American alliance.

Ron Paul also doesn't support the bloated central planning welfare state and the funding it provides for legions of government social justice employees. ====> attacks from the MSNBC leftist, ivory tower, white guilt liberal, social marxist factions

#27     Dec 27, 2011
  8. and ron paul will help disenfranchised Americans how? by destroying
    their social safety net?
    i agree that ron paul should tell the established parties to stick it and run third party.
    GO RON PAUL. SUPPORT RON PAUL FOR THIRD PARTY.

#28     Dec 27, 2011
  9. I would too as long as he gets invited to the Presidential debates along with the Republican candidate and Obama. I would love to see that. How many Americans would have their eyes opened to the illusion of choice ruse the Democrat/Republican divide is. The big government teet feeders and the neocon Christian - Jewish Zionist alliance would have to resort to looking for the next L.H. Oswald.

#29     Dec 27, 2011
  10. Yeah you hope Ron Paul doesn't get the GOP nod and fractures the party, all but guaranteeing the anti civil liberties warmonger Obama another four years to wreak havoc on America. That's what you stand for...we get it.

To answer your question, Ron Paul would balance our budget in 3 years. That would allow for growth and job opportunities for the disenfranchised. Further, he would not end welfare/ss right away (nor could he). He has advocated a transition away from these programs but would look to keep them in place for those who need them the most.

In short, he represents a realistic and pragmatic approach to tackle our many issues, as opposed to Obama's kick the can down the road tactics.

#30     Dec 27, 2011