is ron paul toast?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

TJ, since your mom has not done a good job educating you, I'll offer some help. Iowa is a caucus. Not a general election of the state. The Republican Iowa caucus is very very conservative. It's a culturally oriented vote, not issue based. Ron Paul is very much adored by the "culturally conservative" crowd. He is the most pro-life candidate in the field. He has been married to the same woman for like 45 or 55 years. No divorce. He has no personal baggage (cheating, drug abuse, alcohol abuse). Ron Paul is "the" choice for cultural conservatives.

Stay in school TJ. You have a lot to learn.

#11     Dec 27, 2011
  2. I have to wonderful about your IQ now. You did not get the point. Ron Paul ran in Iowa in the last election. There is no mass immigration of libertarians to Iowa. If it were a libertarian thing, he would do similar to what he did in the past. Since he is not, what you wrote is not correct.

Is your IQ lower or higher than W.?

#12     Dec 27, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

:D :D :D

TJ, you are making this too easy kid.

Your words, not mine. :)

#13     Dec 27, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm feeling generous so I'll throw you a bone. There are 3 million people in Iowa kid. About 100k to 150k will vote in the Caucus. That's about 3% of the population. If every single one of the caucus voters was a libertarian, which they are not, that is only 3% of the population of the state. So a Ron Paul victory in Iowa does not mean the entire state is libertarian or has been flooded with libertarians since 2008.

#14     Dec 27, 2011
  5. I trust that Maverick conceded defeat to the proof my contradiction RE his libertarian explanation theory, which is not residing in a trash bin.

#15     Dec 27, 2011
  6. You are confused. It was my point, and it invalidates your theory that Ron Paul is doing well because of libertarian votes, as you theorized in the post below.

#16     Dec 27, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

He IS doing well because of libertarian votes you douche! I just pointed out to you that if every single voter in the caucus was libertarian that would still only represent 3% of the states population. I'm guessing nationwide at least 10% of the country would label themselves as libertarian. The libertarians in Iowa are ALSO very culturally conservative. This is NOT necessarily true in other parts of the country, but it is true in Iowa.

#17     Dec 27, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 1

How many brain cells there are in your head?

#18     Dec 27, 2011
  9. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

I don't understand how people can like anyone but Ron Paul.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ej5_rZof7MA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#19     Dec 27, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Even better question. How could anyone with at least the IQ of a Lima bean still support Obama?

#20     Dec 27, 2011