Is Ron Paul America's last hope for redemption?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond_trad3r, Aug 7, 2011.

1. I think it has more to do with republicans and conservatives not willing to vote for him

#11     Aug 7, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Plenty of conservatives are willing to vote Paul. There just aren't that many true conservatives.

#12     Aug 7, 2011
  3. aegis

aegis

RP is a right-wing paranoiac masquerading as a libertarian. Up your meds and move out of mommy's basement.

#13     Aug 8, 2011
  4. You're a coward.

#14     Aug 8, 2011
  5. Some of the things he says make a lot of sense, while others I don't quite get... For example, I have a question please, Lucrum.

You mentioned that RP believes that shareholders shouldn't vote on executive compensation. If that's the case, I don't really understand who will be determining how much CEOs get paid.

#15     Aug 8, 2011
  6. ==================
    More hope in the news.MRC caught Senator Kerry calling it a Tea Party debt downgrde . I thought the Tea party is known for lower taxes & lower tea tax /prices,more than lower debt downgrades:D

Even the US Post Office has joined the downsize trend;
    a list of possible post office closings are now in the news. Not a prediction:cool:

Must be tough if one works in Treasury dept;
    they saw FAA tax collecting drop $400 million, recently, but private sector Alaska Airlines revenues went up 26% same period,

#16     Aug 8, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

First, I only copy/pasted those opinions of his.

Second, I didn't quiet understand his stance on this one either and while I think there are overpaid CEO's I also think the federal government should stay out of this issue.

#17     Aug 8, 2011
  8. Yes the government better stay out. If the shareholders don't like how much the executives are being paid then they can damn well invest in another company.

#18     Aug 8, 2011
  9. Yep, I have to say I didn't really get that one at all... Seemed a bit odd.

#19     Aug 9, 2011
  10. g222

g222