Is Ron Paul a racist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond_trad3r, Jul 11, 2011.

Is Ron Paul a racist?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    76.9%
  3. I don't know

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. rew

rew

This is what I know about Ron Paul:

We will support the entire Bill of Rights for all American citizens, regardless of race.

He believes that the government should treat us all the same, regardless of our race.

Those two positions are enough for leftists to label Ron Paul a racist.

#21     Jul 12, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

So if you're not a victim, stop crying like one. Take that nurses skirt off and try on some pants man. You might even like it.

#22     Jul 12, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Lukie, as your supporter, mentor, and caretaker, I feel somewhat of a failure to see you make such a post. Now, I realize that you and RC won't be exchanging Christmas cards this year, but this shot is out of bounds and beneath your own dignity.

I'd not make fun of one who goes to work each day and tries to earn a little money. Fact is though, nurses in the U.S. should be respected for their accomplishments and are very well paid. In fact, they, as part of the U.S. medical cartel are way overpaid...but that's for another thread.

You can do way better than this, Lukie. Your wit wasn't shining when you made this post. I suspect the dude really got to you and you posted without your usual wits at hand. You'll do better in the future. Always stay cool. Haven't guys like McCartney, Staubach, Reagan, BSAM, Billy Gibbons, and Joe Montana taught you this? (You like the way I slipped my name in there, don't you?)

(P.S.---In a completely unrelated topic, please make sure all your weapons are on safe.)

#23     Jul 12, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Actually Lucrum was spot on, i think all the time RCG spends around women all day has made him hypersensitive. If he doesnt want to be made fun of for acting like pussy, then all he has to do is quit acting like a frigging pussy.

#24     Jul 12, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Perhaps you mean Lukie was correct in expressing his anger. But, I'm saying his use of words can express much more sophistication.

#25     Jul 12, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Anger? :D Are you serious?

* Yes nursing is a noble profession
    * No most of them don't make that much, but that's OK
    * Yes RCG is a productive tax paying citizen (one of the things we have in common)
    * BUT he's constantly taking personal offense to anything and everything mentioned about any and all blacks, even though it usually does not apply to him
    * I'm just suggesting he man up a little
    * yes I do give him a hard time about working a traditionally female job but he had to expect that when he chose the profession

#26     Jul 12, 2011
  7. :D More stereotypes, so do you have issues with all professions where someone is a gender minority?:D

Manly men have manly men jobs, you know, like truck driving and construction, huh:D Bruh that was pretty redneck of you.

Do you give your female pilots a hard time?

Ur funny Luke, and you wonder why ur side is fukked:D

#27     Jul 12, 2011
  8. No, I am constantly having to remind the slow witted that there is no such thing as a monolithic black culture. Perphaps correct structuring of your English would help you with this. Just put some before blacks and I would have to constantly correct your deficient thinking:)

#28     Jul 12, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, just yours :)

Yeah, pretty much.

No, unlike you they wear pants :D

Thanks
    Oh I don't wonder, it's mostly because of your side.

#29     Jul 12, 2011

10. :D :D Keep on talkin luke, dig that hole!:D :D

#30     Jul 12, 2011