Is Ron Paul a racist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond_trad3r, Jul 11, 2011.

Is Ron Paul a racist?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    76.9%
  3. I don't know

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Yes, No, I don't know

2. He has some racist followers, because to those idiots states rights is Newspeak for segregation. But Ron Paul himself, I don't think so.

3. By what possible criteria could you possibly deduce that Ron Paul is racist? When you say "racist", what does that mean? Obviously there are many different definitions.

4. Max E.

Max E.

Im assuming he follows the typical liberal definition of racist. which is: Anyone who disagrees with a liberal is racist.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Because, by his own definition, bond_trad3r is a troll in most threads.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Always the victim.

7. This is a true statement.

8. pspr

pspr

He's white isn't he? All of us white guys are racist. Just ask any black person or democrat pol.

9. No kidding. All of which brings up another big question. Why is it acceptable for a comic of a particular race to make extremely racist jokes? For instance, a George Lopez can say the most racist stuff I've ever heard about a Mexican and it's ok. Same for any of the black comics, any of the Jewish comics, etc, etc...

I'm sure all the Libs in the audience laugh at the jokes, so they also see these "racial differences".

10. Ricter

Ricter

Sorry to interrupt all the mutually reinforcing commentary, but what has Paul said or done to prompt this question now? I'm asking the OP.

#10     Jul 12, 2011