Is Romney about to create one of the greatest upsets of all time?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obummer.

#21     Sep 19, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Luke, I do recommend buying high cap magazines as you'll make some nice coin off them if ocommunist gets back in. GUARANTEE you he will re-enact slick willy's assault weapon ban of 1994. I'll never forget Glock mags were going for $17-20 then (close to now), but post scumbag slick willy's ban, the mags hit $129.95 in the shotgun news by 1995.

I'm buying about 50 Glock mags, 30 sig 226 and 229 mags, and 75 or more ar and ak mags today. I'll either come out flat if Romney wins, as these mags do NOT lose value, or I'll do quite well if ocommunist gets his way. And he's, I'll keep quite a few.

Ammo? I have damn near too much now. I hope the weight doesn't make my garage sink in the loose soil here. Lol!

Just a little investment advice in case we repeat history, which I'm afraid we may.:(

Let me get my order in, and I'll pm you the site that has these so cheap it will shock you.

#22     Sep 19, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

I think Obama has been the best president in our history for increasing gun and ammo sales.. :eek:

#23     Sep 19, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

I was at a very large gun store yesterday buying some target ammo, and said "gotta love ocommunist. He's made you guys some big money hasn't he?" the guy I was working with agreed completely, but rather covertly.

It's kind of strange, the guys at the gun stores are almost scared to speak up about ocommunist like they once did slick willy. I truly believe they've been told by the owners to stfu or else the ATF thugs will show up and wreak havoc on them.:mad:

Any dumb asses out there who don't believe Obummer is a communist are smoking crack. Sad part is the MAJORITY is scared to come out and say it. Why? What would a communist do to you for that? Yep, you'd suffer wrath!:mad:

Welcome to the new "united" republic of America.:mad:

#24     Sep 19, 2012
  5. All centerfire ammo has gotten ridiculous. .308 has doubled or worse in the last 10 years.

#25     Sep 19, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question!!! I spent $,1700 yesterday, and years ago, my car would have "road walked" all over the place due to the weight. Today...:eek:

Fucking outrageous!

Wish I had the time to reload target ammo.

Hell, all I do is punch holes in paper, shoot water jugs, and the zombie targets my Son loves, but are also expensive.

Wish I would have stuck with pure bodybuilding:(

#26     Sep 19, 2012
  7. wildchild

wildchild

Just go ask the folks at Chick-Filet what happens when you speak against Obama. They lucked out that they are big enough that the word got out and there was backlash. Imagine the owners of small businesses who have spoken out against Obama. They get shut down and nobody knows about it. It is amazing how much this country has changed in four years.

#27     Sep 19, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Whatchu boys plan on doing with all that ammo?

#28     Sep 19, 2012
  9. haha (bodybuilding).

I've got a Kel-Tec RFB. I only have 308s as I only have to buy one rifle caliber, hence the FN SCAR in .308. I have some 9mm and 45s. HK Mk23 w/Wilcox LAM; P7M13 and a Les Baer 45.

#29     Sep 19, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Punch holes in paper, and make money off what I intend to sell if the election goes the way it could go. Sure, I'm speculating with ammo and magazine purchases. I'll either come out flat on it, or make some coin if it goes the way it could.

Guess I'm just a pissed off recently divorced guy with the money to spend. And he'll no, I couldn't buy hard assets like this when I was in married! Omg, no!:eek:

#30     Sep 19, 2012