Is Robinhood good?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by aqtrader, Jun 2, 2017.

1. aqtrader

aqtrader

2. Ask how does the brokerage makes money or afford to pay for the broker/dealer license in all 4 exchanges? or pay for office rent and data fees etc. and most important the 100 employees at the brokerage firm answering your questions. and opening and closing your account?

Brokers get paid market maker referral fees or order flow fees or rebates

3. for futures it's no more than $5/round trip.

also, for there is no privacy, in your trades if you read the terms and conditions of your account. your trading data or profit/loss is sold and available to the SEC if requested or could be sold or data stolen..etc. no privacy. and the brokers monitor all profitable traders and client accounts especially the ones who are profitable. they'll steal or copy your trading algorithms if it's profitable.

4. if you have to worry about commissions and cost of data,,you shouldn't be daytrading. commissions is cost of business. if you are losing money in the 'business' close shop..that is capitalism and get out of the business or industry. do yourself a favor and the economy a favor by not losing money.

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

i think it was free for like 2o trades or so and you pay a monthly fee i thought?

6. 18 posts and already you're telling folks how to live? lol

wintergasp and Lou Friedman like this.
  7. algofy

algofy

Lou Friedman likes this.
  8. i960

i960

They screw you on margin rates and sell their flows to middlemen. No free lunch.

9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Check his other other thread, crying over a otc bb that delisted ( the cost of trading lol )

Lol in deed, my troll radar is going wild lol

#10     Jun 3, 2017