Is Rick Santorum just another republican hypocrite?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Feb 16, 2012.

1. He did fire the first shot. AK was simply responding in kind. But again, the mind of the Marine is a unique mind.:D

#31     Feb 16, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Three things.

First, although I have never served in the military, I have the greatest respect for those in uniform. My hat is off to those whose career it is to go into harm's way to protect their country's interests and those of its allies.

Second, while I am inclined to give someone in uniform a fair amount of leeway, an asshole in uniform is still an asshole. There is no blank check, no carte blanche. Accountability for one's actions, whatever they may be, remain in place as for any other.

Third, I doubt Trader666 ever served. He strikes me as one of the most undisciplined and mindless pieces of shit ever to smear himself on ET. I wouldn't accept his word on what time it is, let alone about whether he ever served for his country.

#32     Feb 16, 2012
  3. Fair enuf, a dick is dick, I get that.

I have reason to believe that 6 did serve. I know a lot of younger Marines, and they are gung ho, just like 6. It will take them years to see the big picture, and that is years after they discharge.

6, nor 377 see things the way I do. 6 is due to youth most likely, 377 already said he got a really bad experience in University, and it stuck with him.

I know people who have said they like me, but they don't like black people. As a medical professional I understand this schism.

Anyways, I had to say something about my brother, because he is, just as you are. It is usually why I duck these threads

:D

#33     Feb 16, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Lets circle back to this one for a minute.

I don't see where Max said anything like that about T666.

Could you point me to that thread? Thanks.

#34     Feb 16, 2012
  5. #35     Feb 16, 2012
  6. I'd also like to point out that trader666 started it as usual with this post

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=236719&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

#36     Feb 16, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

#37     Feb 16, 2012
  8. The original question didn't go away . . . . Is Rick Santorum just another republican hypocrite ?

#38     Feb 17, 2012
  9. I doubt she picked that number.

#39     Feb 17, 2012
  10. #40     Feb 17, 2012