Is Rick Santorum just another republican hypocrite?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Feb 16, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

My recollection is that at least one of your previous handles was banned for similar utterances.

#21     Feb 16, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Those handles don't correlate well to your current persona not to mention the fact that Landis is highly intelligent.

#22     Feb 16, 2012
  3. Your recollection is wrong

Allow me to point out how this thread got to this point.Trader666's first post in this thread

No insults were made prior to trader666's post

#23     Feb 16, 2012
  4. Never wrestle with a pig: You both get all dirty, and the pig likes it. Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

#24     Feb 16, 2012
  5. True.I rarely respond to trader666,made the mistake yesterday and today though

#25     Feb 16, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

On the plus side, it's comforting and reassuring to know that our opinions are diametrically opposed to his.

#26     Feb 16, 2012
  7. Agreed

#27     Feb 16, 2012
  8. How nice. If only we could get you guys on Youtube, with Vince McMahon doing the blow by blow, probably make pay-for-view, not sure to whom, but certainly up there with other childish shows. I know, it's the 'other guy' who always starts it, that's what my little grandkids always say too.

Was there a topic on this thread? Oh year, Santorum's wife suing for $500k. Not sure if that's the same as having a 'cap' -since she was suing for malpractice.

c

#28     Feb 16, 2012
  9. Don't take this as friendly fire, Brass, but......

666 thinks Ron Paul will not secure our borders. He thinks Paul will leave us wide open to attack.

The reason.

Military conditioning, at least in the Army, is built on fire superiority. That is why the US and the USSR built such large arsenals. Fire superiority.

He is much younger than I am, and has not had time to mellow out a bit, it takes a very long time to undo the process the military uses to train a killer. I can sit here and rationalize the process but I still have no idea what I may do if put into an instinctive situation. They do turn us into animals in a sense. The animal instinct is to hate and destroy the enemy. Whatever that enemy happens to be.

Both you and AK have a killers instinct. It is that instinct that brings you to a place where you know you will face open and unmitigated hostility. Brass, you are particularly skilled at tactical strikes. A sniper, if you will. AK, your skill comes from escalation. Good damn thing you weren't the Premier of Russia during the Cuban crisis, you may have pushed the button. :D

I said all of that to say, any Marine is a good Marine. He attacks you the way he was trained to do, without restraint. I am not asking you to respect him, I am merely giving context.

I hope this post made sense, if it did not, please feel free to ask for further clarification.

#29     Feb 16, 2012
  10. When it comes to trader666 that is mostly correct.Don't believe me ? Take a look at all the flame wars with all the different posters he is in from threads from the first page alone,now go to the beginning of the flame war and see who started it

#30     Feb 16, 2012