Is Rick Santorum just another republican hypocrite?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Rick Santorum goes around campaining for things like caps on medical malpractice at 250k. so what did he do when faced with a similar siruation:

Rick Santorum's Wife Karen Sued Doctor For $500,000, Despite Senator's Calls For Tort Reform
    Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum has advocated capping medical malpractice awards at $250,000, but in 1999, his wife sued her doctor over a back injury and asked for twice that amount

As ABC News reports, Santorum's wife, Karen, sued a Virginia-based chiropractor for half-a-million dollars for allegedly bungling a spinal adjustment.

The suit charged that in November 1996, Karen saw Dr. David Dolberg for a spinal alignment, according to an article by Roll Call on Dec. 13, 1999. The adjustment, however, was performed improperly and resulted in a herniated disk that caused her physical pain and emotional suffering, and required surgery and multiple doctors' visits, she alleged.

She sued for $500,000, despite the fact that her medical bills totaled approximately $18,800.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/15/rick-santorum-wife-sued-doctor-tort-reform_n_1276575.html

2. Wow .Cant wait to see his response when confronted with that

3. It might be the highlight of your pathetic, miserable life!

4. Brass

Brass

Anatomy of a troll:

5. Biggest troll in ET history.

6. Says the pathetic welfare queen who was making price inquiries for sex with women in a previous thread :(

7. Let's hit two turds with one stone:

Anatomy of a loser whose life is so empty in Canada, he obsesses about our politics and stalks us.
    Biggest loser in ET history.

8. Don't worry, welfare boy, I'm not interested in your mommy. I was only asking about her because you made me think of her when you posted about something selling for cheap.

9. The biggest stalker in ET history calling someone a stalker LOL !!!

10. So when someone makes a post about selling something cheap buying women is your first thought? OK then

My guess is 20 dollar meth whores is your thing .You probably spend your entire 666.00 monthly welfare check on them

#10     Feb 16, 2012