is retail broker still be ok....

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by BARRELL, Feb 10, 2006.

1. BARRELL

BARRELL

is retail (eg. MB) broker still be ok to handle 15000-25000 shares (not penny stocks) positions or shell I think about switching to other types of brokers?

I trade NAZ stocks with daily average vol > 1000000 shares. Style - swing.

2. yawn

3. BARRELL

BARRELL

that is....?

4. U trading all those shares and don't even know what's the best broker to clear your orders?
    Pal, get real, anyone trading that size has enough experience to know anything there's to know about this biz and certainly wouldn't disclose aspects of their activities that, frankly, are very private. Or are u implying u just started and want to jump in with that size?

And what's the point of asking here, why don't u do your own research. Posts like these don't receive any replies because of the superfluous and completely out of place statements.

It's like bragging "hey look at me I am trading massive size and I want eter's to jump all over this thread saying things like"-- 'wow I wish I could afford to trade that size'...'gosh u sure are going to make a killing with that BP'.

Big yawn

5. BARRELL

BARRELL

---- U trading all those shares and don't even know what's the best broker to clear your orders?----

I am not trading all those shares yet

I’ve been trading the most liquid issues for a while. Not big sizes. ARCA and INET was more than enough.

----And what's the point of asking here, why don't u do your own research.----

I am doing my research. This post was intended to be a part of it.

------It's like bragging "hey look at me I am trading massive size and I want eter's to jump all over this thread saying things like"-- 'wow I wish I could afford to trade that size'...'gosh u sure are going to make a killing with that BP'.-----

That was not my intention. You have real problems with inferiority complex.

6. yes, I feel like an ant now
    can I lay at your feet?
    please, u are my god now and want to worship u, tell me what does it take to become so huge, tell me please