Is Rasmussen batting for Gingrich?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 30, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

This seems pretty fishy in my eyes, Gingrich suddenly has his best polling ever by a long shot against Obama, at the same time that Romney has his worst in several months up against Obama. Something about this doesnt pass the smell test.

Though it is good news if Gingrich has also legitimately closed the spread.

[​IMG]

2. If you want things to continue as is, sure, it's good news.

3. Max E.

Max E.

Wow Gingrich is trading at 35% from only 5% a week ago on INTRADE. This is crazy, i remember looking at him when he bounced to 10% and thinking he would just fizzle out like Cain did, it looks like this run from Gingrich is legit, which is bad news for those of us in the crowd who want to make sure Obama gets eliminated.

Atleast Gingrich will make an ass of Obama in the debates, looks like that is really all anyone who wants to get rid of Obama has to look foreword to.

4. pspr

pspr

bitch, bitch, bitch.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I like Gingrich. Yeah, he's got some issues, but which of them does not (with Paul being the notable exception).

Rasmussen is as accurate as they come, but it's a long time until the elections. If Newt can take the primary, however, then it's on.

6. Max E.

Max E.

I just dont like any polling place trying to make the decision for us, and this poll seems fishy in my eyes, Romney polling 6 points lower then average, and Gingrich polling 9-10 points higher then average is a 15 point spread, I just cant understand how that could happen unless there is funny business going on at Rasmussen.

Generally speaking if one conservatives poll numbers are up against Obama, it would seem like all conservatives should be up against Obama, especially when neither of them has done anything drastic in the last few days. I dont mind Newt but i think he has much less of a chance of being elected. It would actually be funny if Newt wins the primary watching the attack ads on him including the video of him with Nancy Pelosi.

How would you feel being Queen Nancy, and knowing that you are trying to regain the speaker position but your name is so toxic, that your own party is using it to try to make conservatives vote against their own guy.

Seems very humorous in my eyes.