is puretick for real? (my odd puretick trial "experience...")

Discussion in 'Trading' started by skippy, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Woz2000

Woz2000

When did you you make the payment? If it was Friday, maybe their office got shut down by the Nor Easter...

#11     Apr 16, 2007
  2. Dunno, if they got $5 for every 'I hate IB" post they'd be retired by now.

#12     Apr 16, 2007
  3. skippy

skippy

Could be....then again, the nor'easter didn't prevent them from sending me emails alerting me to alleged emails that contained the login info. Whatever, I've filed a dispute with PayPal and moved on. Really, if the ten bucks means that much to the folks at Puretick, how good can their trading advice really be?

#13     Apr 17, 2007
  4. skippy

skippy

for the record, i'm an idiot...

weather knocked puretick out over the weekend. i was on a hair-trigger because i'd recently been scammed out of $500 by someone on ebay, and i over-reacted.

my sincere apologies to puretick.

#14     Apr 17, 2007
  5. You're not an idiot, you made an honest mistake. We've all been in that boat a time or two.

#15     Apr 17, 2007
  6. The dreaded anticlimactic ending.

#16     Apr 17, 2007
  7. wojack

wojack

hehe. im mogreen on the puretick site. i've been with their service a few months now. definitely no scam. im learning a lot. i'll probably go off on my own in a few months and see if i can apply what i've learned by myself and not have to rely on being in a group.

Wj

#17     Apr 18, 2007
  8. skippy

skippy

Oh, but it gets even more anticlimactic...

I finally got into the room this morning....right for the open, and after five minutes realized it was definitely not for me. I logged off, never to return.

Not that there was anything wrong the trading room: The PureTick folks really do seem to know their stuff. Just that, with all that yakking, I can't focus on the market. In fact, I can't hear myself think. I don't know how others do it...more power to 'em.

So there you have it: All that sturm und drang, only to find out, in a mere five minutes, that trading rooms just aren't for me....

#18     Apr 18, 2007
  9. Surdo

Surdo

The Moderator, Alex does not stop babbling, like he ate birdseed for breakfast! I was in there once for 10 minutes and got out FAST!

el surdo

#19     Apr 18, 2007