Is Phil Grande's paid trading site any good?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Jreality, Oct 17, 2010.

1. CK122274

CK122274

I don't know if I could handle DC's very nasal voice and lack of market knowledge oh and the fact that he was recently let go for alleged Grand Larceny something tells me he cannot be trusted. Phil is older and obviously tired but he is still the best man for the job.

#31     Jun 22, 2015
  2. Tim B

Tim B

I have been a member of Phil's Gang for years and I have learned a great deal from Phil Grande and Steve. The best part is that I am making profits and securing my financial future.

#32     Oct 9, 2018
    MeAgainstTheWorld likes this.
  3. Bump, I'm a newbie.

#33     Dec 18, 2018
  4. I'm thinking of signing up for Phil's program because I'm super busy at work and cant devote more time on my own for stock trading.

#34     Dec 18, 2018
  5. videorov

videorov

What will you use to trade with when Phil is gone. He is getting pretty old.

#35     Jan 29, 2019
  6. golfpants

golfpants

His show does sound like a bragfest but... that's entertainment. I am not aware of PG being inducted into the pantheon of super-traders.

#36     May 24, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  7. techlogik

techlogik

I know, first post and somebody is giving an opinion on this guy. He is funny, has his radio show...I've joined and dropped a couple of times. I know this post is like 7yrs old...but, he is still on the radio and has his "Gang" and money operation going for his members.

Anyway, the last time I dropped was recently, again after just a few months of giving it a try. He is so off at times, but also, on at times. So they preach putting a stop in when putting orders..but I will give a good example of just yesterday.

Again, for his working investors, Steve says to add to VLO, which we've been in for a short time, I made some money and actually sold it first thing Monday and made most of my money off the jump over the G20 weekend news, of course, since their post at 10:45am yesterday saying to add/buy more VLO, the stock has dropped $6 since that post?!?! What. I know, put a stop in, but if you didn't adjust your stock, pay attention yesterday to what was going on, you lost your butt on VLO.

Today, Tuesday, the day after it ran down about $2/share, and today it runs down another $4/share....the working investor video, Steve comes on and says, well gang, there are no changes to the working investor?!?!?! WTF are you talking about? So after VLO runs up about $15/share I guess over the past month, which they didn't say to get in it until about 10 days ago, and you really only gained maybe $6/8 a share, which is really good when they said to buy...now the thing runs down $6/share over two days, and they have no recommendation to get out???? Yeah, I know, you need to actively watch your trades..which glad I do, because I mostly day trade. But this was a ridiculous call where yes, you put a stop in, but if you didn't nothing, all of your gains would have been bye-bye, or even you may have lost money, even with a stop loss in place, while this thing keeps running down massively.

Also like a few others, I've requested in the past to have real trade/proof of what/when they are entering trades, and like most except a few out there, will say, well, it is a recommendation, we don't want to tell you how many shares or know what price you will get filled on etc...which isn't the point guys. I know, my fill price is going to be something different, but proof/trading logs/their trading statements showing the orders, entry/exit and wins/losses...that is proof.

So...long rant..but this is just another example of a trading group, chat/live trading which won't and don't often show their gains/losses and clear accountability and disclosure is right in front of your eyes like Warrior trading does for an example, and a few other groups I've been part of who are transparent.

Good luck...not worth the time honest...their website is kind of a mess still like a 10yr built it. Their charts are kind of a joke as well. Their MV1 and MV2. From what I can tell, all they look at is stochastic and some volumen indicator coming into the stock or leaving it to make the candles red/green...and the stupid thing of this is, the massive run up last month after the dump...they hardly said to get back in on anything, because their stupid MV2 charts kept showing Red, and Phil is going on and on about claiming the market and economy is going to dump and crash and how we are all lied to. In the meantime, we could have made 8-10 or 25% or some of the stocks out there the past 3 weeks as they reversed and kept going up.

Two cents...take it for what you will. But that is the reality of it.

#37     Jul 2, 2019
  8. He's not perfect, but ya gotta start somewhere.

#38     Jul 24, 2019