Is Paul Ryan gay?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by smilingsynic, Oct 14, 2012.

Is Paul Ryan gay?

1. Almost certainly

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Hmm. Might be. Probably is.

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Could be, but probably not.

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. No way.

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Go back and read my first post, where I say "not that there is anything wrong with that"; and the second post, where I say, "either way, I am not offended."

I'll allow you those two mulligans, I am so nice.

I have no problem with anyone's sexuality, even yours, whatever it could be. Even if you walked around wearing what appeared to be vanilla ice cream drippings on your shirt. Even if you did push-ups and sissy squats with Mr. P90X.

Have a nice night.

#11     Oct 14, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I see you panicked a little and edited your original post. I think your students in NC would be offended by the term "pipe fitters union" which you first posted. Why don't you ask them. I'm curious what they would say. BTW, you were wise to edit that post. Shit you post on message boards has a funny way of getting out in the public view.

#12     Oct 14, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Sorry, my mistake. You did NOT edit your post. My apologies.

#13     Oct 14, 2012
  4. Like many republicans it wouldn't surprise me if he was closeted

#14     Oct 14, 2012
  5. If you really believed that , you would not have started the poll/thread.

So at a minimum you are a lying hypocrite and perhaps you are a member of the pipe fitters union yourself .

#15     Oct 14, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

There's just too many liberal goat fuckers around here. Did Brass just buy a new alias with 3000 previous posts?

#16     Oct 14, 2012
  7. So, if you record and post a workout while wearing a tank top, that makes you gay? Maybe you should inform the IFBB pro card holders of their sexual preference, lol.

#17     Oct 14, 2012
  8. And that should have ended this thread.

Funny, how the libtards embrace gay marriage and scream foul about even casually insinuating someone MIGHT be gay...but then it's a-ok for our resident fanboy imbecile to try and "out" a married man who has children.

#18     Oct 14, 2012
  9. Using your logic, about 90% of the NFL would also be "pipe fitters". So basically anybody who takes their shirt off while running thru the park and exercising is gay (even if they are married with children).

But if Ryan were a liberal, pretty good odds you would have taken great offense to such an insinuation...you'd probably break out the "PC" playbook and label the OP with a whole slew of uncacceptable "hate speech".

#19     Oct 14, 2012
  10. #20     Oct 14, 2012