Is palin's presidential career pretty much done for?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Jan 9, 2011.

Did the shootings pretty much end her presidential hopes?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. She never had a chance.

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  1. Even though she had nothing to do with the shooting, the media is yet to open the floodgates regarding her takebackthe20.com website and her choice words she used in the past.

I wonder if she will become the scapegoat and now the Palin backers will start to step back and leave her flapping in the wind.

I think everything was looking good for her regarding winning the republican nomination for the next election. Now it seems that the bridge has been burned. Palin seems to be working hard at sanitizing her websites, removing twitter comments and taking down the http://www.takebackthe20.com/ is not exactly helping either since it will just make her look guilty.

She should have left the websites and twitter etc.. as is, now all this backpeddaling and post event cleanup just adds fire to the fodder and will not help her chances.

2. Sadly shes done.Many like myself were hoping she would win the GOP's nomination

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Good! Does that mean ET's liberals will stop obsessing over her?

4. I wonder if fox will cancel her tv show?

5. You're such a liar. You're an Obama kiss ass. [​IMG]

6. I said I hope she wins the GOP nomination...not the Presidency Petsamo :)

7. jem

jem

I think range rover is right, Palin could have been the the democrats best hope.

8. I think Romney is the Republicans only hope

9. Hello

Hello

Yep, she probably was, but she wasnt going to run in the first place and she definately will not be running now.

#10     Jan 10, 2011