Is Optional777 GOD?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WDGann, Mar 18, 2003.

1. I would like to know how many fellow Optionality followers are in ET.

2. Of course, I voted "YES"...

Personally, who wouldn't???

3. rs7

rs7

Gann....I think you are getting a little obsessive with this already.

Besides, even if it were true (and I don't deny it for a second), maybe he is a Humble God and doesn't want the attention. Ever ask him?

And for sure, he is not an infallible God. Though he is probably the universes' ultimate trader. No one can cover a long position like Optional.

Peace, my Brother WD,
    :)rs7

4. Infallible???

rs7... you are just like a Catholic or Christian who does not goto church on Sunday. But they seem to claim themselves as their own religion. When I believe in something, I am fully committed... But not because I want to... because it's the truth my brother rs7 and other Anonymous Optionality Brothers. There is no shame to open up.

GOD is infallible. Optional777 is infallible... You only know 1/2 the truth my friend...

Optional777 Bless.

WDGann

PS. rs7, we all have times when we are in between denial and acceptance... Brother rs7, you are still a cool guy

:D :D :D

5. Khomeini was Jewish, Arafat is a member of the Knesset, and Christina Aguilera is a virgin.

6. Brother hapaboy, you just don't see it.

7. rs7

rs7

My dearest brother amongst brethren of whom I am in awe and respect.

Guess you're right. No arguing with solid logic!

Peace unto thou, my brother,
    :)Rs7

PS: To show my devotion and true good intentions, I will vote with you, and double the count on (stuff the ballot box) choice #1

:p :p

8. Being blind to "it" bothers me not the least. :D

9. Brother hapaboy,

Well there goes my aspiration to deflower that gal...

Love,
    Candle

10. Surfanity=Anti-Optionality

#10     Mar 18, 2003