Is optimism any good?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Jan 13, 2010.

Is optimism any good?

1. It's useful

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. It's useless

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Careful. Don't point out the (clearly established) correlation between extremist views and low IQ. You're liable to start a flame war

: )

#11     Jan 13, 2010
  2. Democrat Playbook Rule #396

When you have been completely trashed in an argument. Attack their spelling.

#12     Jan 13, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Not bad, it's rule #2 or 3 in the republican's book.

You know, I've spent my day so far just doing what you do, attacking others, and I have to admit, it's pretty fun!

#13     Jan 13, 2010
  4. And another troll was born....... :)

Just kidding Ricter, you are one of the fews liberals on this site i don't mind, but i do have a question for you out of curiosity, were you born in Alberta or did you move there? I find it odd seeing a Liberal trader from Alberta on this site given the fact that it is basically a crime to be a liberal out there.

#14     Jan 13, 2010
  5. Yes, Ricter, but I think you'll find it becomes somewhat tedious after a while. One of the pitfalls of engaging imbeciles in an exchange of any kind, is that they don't even know when they have been eviscerated. Hence the expression, "He's too dumb to die." And yet, too stupid to live. Against this background, I suppose their discontent is understandable.

#15     Jan 13, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Born and raised in the USA. Well, all over the world actually, my dad was military, and so was I. I've mostly settled in Alberta, but my business has divisions all over the western US and Canada, so I'm a dualie in the truer sense of the word.

You are right, Alberta is not liberal friendly, it is the most "Americanized" of the provinces. : )

#16     Jan 13, 2010
  7. Well if you were willing to take a step to the RIGHT(no pun intended) and move to Saskatchewan you would be in the Liberal safe haven of the world. Consider it the proverbial "one step backwords two steps foreword" (in your view anyways) :)

#17     Jan 13, 2010
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I took it for granted that the rest of Canada was quite left of both the US and Alberta. Yukon certainly is, notwithstanding a few crazies out in the bush.

#18     Jan 13, 2010