Is Obama's View On Abortion Too Extreme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Women are gang raped. And her policies will apply.

How many fetuses have been saved from this nonsense bill? You say it's greater than zero.

I predict that it's zero.

This is the legislative equivalent of the shiny bauble, dangled in front of a baby's eyes to distract him on a long car trip.

#11     Sep 10, 2008
  2. lmao!!

#12     Sep 10, 2008
  3. Obama's opposition to Born Alive is important for two distinct reasons.

1. It catches Obama in another lie. He says he would have voted for the Federal law because it was written differently than the Illinois bill which he killed (no pun intended) in his Committee. In fact BOTH bills included language preserving Roe v Wade.

2.Someone who votes against Born Alive cannot be trusted to implement a mandatory National Health Care program. With the very real chance of health care rationing I'd roll the dice with someone who restricts abortion rather than back someone who might KILL ME if my surgery is deemed too expensive because of age or other factors.

#13     Sep 10, 2008
  4. Life Lies
    Barack Obama and Born-Alive

"Obama’s work against the bill to protect premature babies represents one of two times in his political career, along with his speech against the Iraq war, that he really stuck out his neck for something that might hurt him politically. Unlike his Iraq speech, Obama is deeply embarrassed about this one — so embarrassed that he is offering a demonstrable falsehood in explanation for his actions. Fortunately, the documents showing the truth are now available."

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=ZTBkYTYzZDNjNDgyMWJmMzMxYzljYjYxNmEwMTdhYWE=Life Lies

#14     Sep 10, 2008