Is Obama Smart? A case study in stupid is as stupid does.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Aug 9, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Loved that movie.

Treasure of Hyde Park, right? :)

#21     Sep 14, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Obama was in a movie? :D

I don't know what the movie this is from. I've already forgoten where I found it. 'O' looks like he fits right in though.

#22     Sep 14, 2011

3. How smart is this ? :D .

#23     Sep 15, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

Y'know, Bogart, John Huston, Walter Huston... Great stuff.

Actually many people don't know that Robert Blake was the mexican kid selling lottery tickets in Tampico.

On the topic, I don't think Obama is smart. He seems inflexible and inclined to repeat himself. I mean, another stimulus? It looks like just another payoff to his union buddies.

#24     Sep 15, 2011
  5. The answer to everything is in genetics.

#25     Sep 15, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So...both your parents were retarded chimps then.

#26     Sep 15, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol.

How would you determine if a chimp were retarded? :D

I've never thought someone should be banned until now. Jake is an obvious costumed troll, some kind of anti-semite parading as a zionista. If anyone should ever be banned, aside from Bearice in economics, it should be jakejones.

Of course once you start trying to have people banned where does it end? I think that is what happened to Gabfly. I'm guessing he got himself banned by grousing in Feedback. Just an uninformed guess.

#27     Sep 15, 2011
  8. g222

g222

quote from 377ohms:

Simple ... if it gave birth to jake ...

I'm just sayn'.

#28     Sep 15, 2011
  9. :D I love how these derelicts from some ancient past, living in the woods of Appalachia,(and north Georgia is a part of Appalachia, lukie) can post so assuredly about how stupid a man who represent 12% of the population came to be POTUS.:D

Crazy man, just crazy!

Kinda like the futures trader with a 5k account says Soros and Buffett don't know anything.:D

#29     Sep 15, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Gee didn't Chuck Yeager come from that part of the country? Was he stupid?

You sound like a black racist who is sure everyone in Appalachia is a toothless fool. I say you are narrow-minded and elitist. You must have a degree from Harvard or Yale to be saying this stuff. What is your education?

Speak up or STFU.

#30     Sep 15, 2011