Is Obama Muslim?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Aug 19, 2010.

Is Obama Muslim?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    38.2%
  2. Probably

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  3. No

14 vote(s)
    41.2%
  1. discuss

2. Tom B

Tom B

No, I do not think he is a Muslim. If he says he is not a Muslim, then I take him at his word. However, he has shown favoritism toward Islam over other religions during his presidency.

3. if you voted "Muslim", you are not alone:

"Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

By Lauren Green

Published August 19, 2010

| FoxNews.com

Aug. 18: President Barack Obama gestures as he speaks during a reception at the Columbus Anthenaem in Columbus, Ohio. A recent poll shows an increase in the number of Americans who incorrectly believe that Obama is a Muslim.

A new survey reports a sharp increase in the number of Americans who, incorrectly, say President Obama is a Muslim. The increase has occurred over the last couple of years, and the poll was taken before the president stepped into the fray of the Ground Zero mosque controversy."

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oddly enough 1 in 5 Americans also consider themselves liberals.

5. That's a testament to the power of the media, and the utter gullibility of, it appears from this site and the various surveys, anywhere from a quarter to a half of the US population.
    Not that the US is unique in this regard. If it's true here, you can be sure the rest of the world is just as screwed up.

6. “Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”
    ~Seneca

I doubt Obama is a Muslim <i><b>or</i></b> a Christian.
    He's a lying self-serving atheist who will happily feign belief in whatever God is convenient, whenever it suits his purposes to do so.

7. probably true of every president of this country

8. The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'
    ABC News - Bradley Blackburn - &#8206;1 hour ago&#8206;

9. You can't be born a muslim any more than you can be born a republican. Belief systems require conscious assent, they aren't attached at birth like gender or nationality.

10. No always true. Jewish is attached by birth.

#10     Aug 20, 2010