Is Obama corrupted or just plain stupid ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hombre, Jan 29, 2009.

1. assalam alaikum...

I think it was his exposure in his experience in those North facing breaks in Indo.

#11     Jan 29, 2009
  2. Peace be with you too but I think you are somewhat dodging the question. :confused:

Again where in the history of Obama's career has he shown a deep understanding of the economy and foreign policy?

#12     Jan 29, 2009
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Yes, you state the current problem correctly. Obama a man with no experience was elected due to his ability to hear all sides and make the best decisions. I can't believe Obama really believes this stimulus bill is the best solution for the problems today.
    As I always knew, Obama has very little background knowledge of tax cuts and Government spending. This is going to be a horrible 4 years

#13     Jan 29, 2009
  4. I remember sitting with buddies of mine pre Reagen and Bush and Clinton and Bush...all with same refrain.

Guess what....we all prospered.

#14     Jan 29, 2009
  5. Obama is a sock puppet for the people that groomed him for, and put him in, the Oval Office.

Notice how the news pukers on TV call him "President Obama" and they called Bush "Mister Bush" for the whole eight years?? They couldn't even say "President Bush" the useless little morons...

#15     Jan 29, 2009
  6. Are you saying the economy prospered under Carter?

Theres a big difference between you and your buddies and a couple hundred million people.

Niagra falls is to water as you are to stupidity.

#16     Jan 29, 2009
  7. The question is "what will you do?" Will you squeal like a little bitch for years and years? Or will you make fortunes like we did despite who was president.

I think I know the answer.

#17     Jan 29, 2009
  8. Oh, that hurts...lol
    Coming from the inbred pig sucker ,coward, fucking retarded,anonymous forum poster,

#18     Jan 31, 2009
  9. That's because Bush was never really the President and the media damn well knew it! Cheney was the President.

Besides, Dumbya took > 500 days in vacation during his two terms . . . at Camp David, the Crawford Ranch, Kennebunkport, Maine, etc. - - - That comes out to 25% of his reign.

The only other U.S. President to have more vacation days was ( you guessed it ) his Dad . . . 543 days!

Like Father, Like Son.

And this is news to you?
    Don't be a FOOL.
    :D

#19     Jan 31, 2009
  10. It seems that our resident brain with the "145 IQ" still can't quite get a handle on basic English grammar. And it's not a typo. Just about every one of his posts makes the then/than error.

Did I mention that he reports an IQ of 145?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2281998#post2281998

#20     Jan 31, 2009