Is Obama Black Enough?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oddiduro, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Shocking, but you got this right. Niggers are niggers. Black folk are black folk. Niggers often masquarade as black folk. Glad u see this. There has been a civil war since the days of Langston Hughes about this.

#11     Dec 5, 2008
  2. Is there a word for possessing great powers of stupidity?

Moe definitely pushes the extreme of inferiority.

#12     Dec 5, 2008
  3. Hey odd, since you're black and all maybe you could help answer a question for me.

Why do blacks commit so much crime? Is it an anger issue? Genetics? I don't get it.

Where I'm from, the city has a couple million people, its about 50/50 black and white. Most of the crime is committed by blacks and 100% of the murders where committed by blacks. Almost 500 murders a year.

Always wondered about this subject.

Sorry for getting off topic.

#13     Dec 5, 2008
  4. Glad you asked this. As a black man with influence in my city, I can tell you that if someone of import gets into trouble a consortium is created to determine the amount of mininal public damage that occurs. With regards to murder, if you have nothing to lose you will be more willing to risk everything. If you do a public study of socioecomomic background of the murderers, you will find that they almost always have nothing to lose. People with something to lose are less willing to risk everything. That is why I am very glad that Obama is POTUS. It takes away the excuse that THE MAN is holding us down.

#14     Dec 5, 2008
  5. I agree with everything you said except the last two sentences.

It may be and most probably is true to say that Obama becoming president takes away the excuse that THE MAN is holding black people down. The key word is excuse. An excuse is something to hide the main reason.

The main reason black ciminals have nothing to lose is not because in their heart of hearts they believe the white man is supressing them. The main reason is because of the choas and ungrounding in their lives.

Urban Poverty black or white is entirely dysfunctional. We have mothers and a couple fathers who have no discipline, concentration, grounding or morals and therefore we have generation after generation that have the same traits.

Obama relieving the excuse of THE MAN is so superficially important that the only reason for it is to hype the value of Obama.

The bottom line problems is that these broken families and people don't need a pat on the back or an inspired example. They need pyschological help.

Obama is nothing more than a great movie star to them.

Now Obama may inspire a few young ones to take a different avenue in life just like Dr. King but I am I think realistically skeptical about Obama being able to inspire the entire generation.

These people need guidance and counseling, not some movie star to feel good about.

#15     Dec 5, 2008
  6. As someone who came from an urban environment I can tell you that these kids reject any attempt at counseling as they consider counselors a part of the system, and there is peer pressure not to conform. The hood will always be the hood, and the cold reality is that most who are born there, will die there. However, my hope is that the small segment who are sitting on the fence will see on a daily basis what is possible if they apply themselves consistently. Electing a black president is a game changer on so many levels.

#16     Dec 6, 2008
  7. honest question, explain how electing black presidents in Africa has failed to change the game?

call me racist, but the office of president has more significance than appeasing millions of dirt-bag thugs in the core.

Obama is showing his marxists leanings, this country does best when the governed are held higher than our governors. Its ugly how much faith is being bestowed upon a bureaucrat.

The economy is driven by the private sector creating jobs ... Not bureaucrats saving them.

#17     Dec 6, 2008
  8. 1. Electing black presidents in Africa is the same as electing white presidents here.

2. No former colonial powers are attempting to destabalize our governents.

3. 60 million people voted for Obama. What was the last president to carry those numbers? I think his name was Reagan.

So that is some big core there.

Obama carries the ideal that race is no longer such a major factor in achievement. He broke the ultimate glass ceiling. A minority is now CEO of the free world.

#18     Dec 6, 2008
  9. Moe & Odd would love this guy!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WP1QVJ-APlA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WP1QVJ-APlA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#19     Dec 7, 2008
  10. Is this real or staged? If real, I am surprised that white dude didn't get shot.

#20     Dec 7, 2008