Is Obama a US Citizen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cuz69, Sep 8, 2008.

1. cuz69

cuz69

I agree totally. Unfortunately we can't be with our kids 24/7.
    All we can hope for is that learn what we as parents try to teach.
    And they all screwed up. Unless it was planned, and if it was, being a minor, unwed, and not financially secure, is again a screw up.

However, SP did say in her speech that her family has problems just like any other family in this country. She is no different, and it shouldn't be held against her.

#31     Sep 9, 2008
  2. Notice that Kerry didn't win.

Well Obama has also been campaigning and hasn't missed anywhere near the same number of votes.

So you think that McCain missed almost 400 votes because they weren't delayed for him?

If that's the explanation I'll get a good laugh out of it.

:) Thank God.

#32     Sep 9, 2008
  3. You're absolutely right about that. Given that her philosophy is that she knows the right path to take in this regard for society, perhaps it should only be held against her philosophy.

#33     Sep 9, 2008

4. Yep, another sewer-rat imbecile someone taught to turn on the pc.

calling me "left" made for a good joke.

The left is as insane as you right-wing maggots.

garbage from both ends floating to the top.

no wonder the US is in a down-ward spiral and the its wealthy are leaving.

As for Palin. The Bitch only fools maggots like you. Not anyone else.

I would care less if she ran for PTA president. But in this case the insane bitch has her paws on americas nuclear weapons.

Afghan Taliban maggots or American Taliban Maggots. Both are the same.

Fucking religious tools high on insanity.

#34     Sep 10, 2008
  5. cuz69

cuz69

He hasn't missed any... Yeah he votes Present, which is no opinion or stance on any issue.

#35     Sep 10, 2008
  6. If you're referring to Obama, yes he has missed votes due to campaigning. In total he's missed about 300 votes since 2005.

Here's the table showing how McCain is worse than any Senator, anywhere, at any time, including missing more votes than the guy with the brain hemmorhage.

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/110/senate/vote-missers/

Here's what factcheck says about Obama's "present" votes in the state Senate:

"Obama acknowledges that over nearly eight years in the Illinois Senate, he voted "present" 129 times. That was out of roughly 4,000 votes he cast, so those "presents" amounted to about one of every 31 votes in his legislative career."

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/01/24/fact_check_obamas_present_votes/

#36     Sep 10, 2008
  7. Yannis

Yannis

IMAO: Improving World Relations

"The world really seems to like Obama, so can't we just give him to them as a gesture of goodwill?

"You guys really like Obama, so here he is. He's all yours. That's just how nice America is: Were giving up our only Obama so you can enjoy him."

If they end up not liking Obama after they get him, they were the ones who asked for him so it isn't our fault. And we're not taking him back. If they checked the tag on Obama, they would have seen that it says, "No refunds or exchanges." Sorry, but that's just American policy."

:) :) :)

#37     Sep 10, 2008

8. There's been no refunds on Bush. In fact, he didn't even show up at the Republican Convention return counter.

"I'm sorry, I've got this defective Republican president."

"Well, you voted for him twice."

"Not me. Someone else did."

"And look, his popularity is damaged. Plus he's killing people."

"Oh, that. Well that is, ummm...."

"Look, all you can do is to exchange him for a shiny NEW Republican president. How about this Republican? He's going to change the corruption in Washington and throw out the... uhhh... Republicans."

"Do you have anything else?"

"Only a young, internationally respected, Harvard educated, highest-in-his-class author, lawyer, editor and activist with public and private experience who can gather 80,000 people and who actually knows how to use the Internet. But he's black."

"Let me look at the first one again..."

#38     Sep 10, 2008
  9. Yannis

Yannis

It's eating you alive that the man beat you guys twice at the polls, right? And served 8 glorious years as our President? I understand, I feel your pain. Look, don't worry, McCain is going to be much better, very different, a real agent of change, trust me! And then, it's going to be Sarah...:)

#39     Sep 10, 2008
  10. Not really. It's the way he's brought the country down that's bothered me.

Well I hope you're wrong, as the country can only take so much absent-at-the-helm non-leadership.

#40     Sep 10, 2008