Is Obama a US Citizen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cuz69, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Obama. what a fiasco the guy is.....

#11     Sep 8, 2008
  2. cuz69

cuz69

Yes we are all responsibile for what we post. Again, I never stated whether I believe it to be true or not!
    I just supplied the link and advised everyone to make their own determination. What is wrong with that?

#12     Sep 9, 2008
  3. cuz69

cuz69

Thunderdog... Myself nor Reps fabricated anything.

I guess you did not skim through the website?
    Or read my prior post, I said this website is all about a fomer attorney who is a Hillary("DEMOCRATIC") supporter. And these are his accusations.

Has nothing to do with me or Republicans!
    It is amazing how lefst on this thread want to twist it though.

Read it if you choose to and make your own assumption!

#13     Sep 9, 2008
  4. cuz69

cuz69

Exactly... That is and has been my whole point!

Why would anyone want to elect someone like this, regardless of the other candidates likeability or qualifications is beyond me??

#14     Sep 9, 2008
  5. Well generally intelligent people don't judge others on their religions, just their qualifications.

Additionally, people of moderate intelligence get the religion of others correct.

#15     Sep 9, 2008
  6. What the hell does moving around as a kid have anything to with running the country? As opposed to living in the same town all one's life?

You've got to be kidding me... "stable roots"? You're telling me you wouldn't hire someone to do a job because they didn't live in the same town for a greater part of their lives? Let me guess, you also think he's a muslim because of the color of his skin AND the fact that he didn't grow up in some small town in middle America. Ridiculous. At least make an effort at a legitmate argument.

If your critical thinking skills and judgement represent that of the majority we are f--ked as a nation. Completely f--ked.

Mike

#16     Sep 9, 2008

7. What he said.

#17     Sep 9, 2008

8. ^
    same fellow who was cursing another poster for pointing out Plains twisted family values.

She has a special needs new baby and a pregnant daughter with illegitimate grand-son. She should be home taking care of both.

#18     Sep 9, 2008

9. You're talking to a member of the american Taliban.

Otherwise known as "Illiterate inbreeds r 'us"

You can not argue with these imbeciles.

The only way to put any sense into their heads is to beat it into their heads.

#19     Sep 9, 2008
  10. cuz69

cuz69

Mike,
    thats not the only reason. But instability is important.
    Ok you want valid points, how about voting present all of the time.
    How about his plan to increase tax on 250k and above(because he considers that to be rich). So people less can get a break. Is that fair? Many small businesses would not be inclined to start up if they have to payer higher tax= less potential jobs.
    If I make alot and you don't I should give you a break? Noone is stopping from making more. But why should anyone above that category give people less a break? To be a good samaritan? Please.

How about his wife damning this country? His pastor/reverand damning this country? His ties to William Ayers, a known ANTI- AMERICAN! Couple that with lack of stability as a child, I think thats enough!
    And it wouldn't surprise me if his unstable childhood led him to be the person he is today. It is actually probably true.

#20     Sep 9, 2008