Is Obama a US Citizen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cuz69, Sep 8, 2008.

1. cuz69

cuz69

www.obamacrimes.com

Determine for yourself!
    However, Fox news on Sunday had a backround bio on both candidates.
    This guy has no stability and has moved around his entire life,from the time he was an infant until now.

Obviously has no stable roots. not someone I would want running the country.

Many links on that website to explore other questionable parts of his life.

2. This is just sad. Every time I think that Republicans just can't get any lower, they surprise me.

3. cuz69

cuz69

Oh and what, the left is not constanly stooping to false and low attacks on McCain and Palin.. Wake up.

4. cuz69

cuz69

I just posted the link and advised people here to determine for themselves.
    Never stated if I thought he was or wasn't. Just that he moved around alot and appears to have no stability.

5. cuz69

cuz69

Oh and by the way, one more thing on tis issue, since I was accused of stooping too low as a REP.

This accusation/inquisition is being conducted by Philip Berg esq.
    A Hillary supporter.
    This was started by you Dems, not Republicans bashing him.

6. No, you are responsible for what you post.

Your post that "but the other guys are doing it too" really shows your morality of two wrongs making a right.

7. cstfx

cstfx

Ignorance is Bliss!

Section One of Article Two of the United States Constitution establishes the requirements to become President:

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.articleii.html#section1

Obama's mother was a US citizen at the time of his birth, and as such, even tho he was born in Hawaii in 1941 when it was yet to be granted statehmod, he IS a citizen because of this realtionship.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

8. The facts don't quite measure up to support your argument, eh? And so, you Repubniks went to the shed and fabricated some.

9. Actually he was born in 1961, long after Hawaii became a state.

McCain, on the other hand, was born in Panama.

10. cstfx

cstfx

I thought that date was off. Should have fact checked first. Took it from the idiot Berg's page.

Either way, doesn't make a difference where they are born, if they are the offspring of US citizens at birth, they are automatically citizens as well. They do not have to "apply" for it.

#10     Sep 8, 2008